{'en': 'Type 1 diabetes and physical preparation', 'es': 'Diabetes tipo 1 y preparación física'} Image

Type 1 diabetes and physical preparation

PhantomSoulless's profile photo   01/31/2019 5:20 p.m.

Very good afternoon to all,

My name is Angel, until recently I considered preparing for the oppositions to the National Police since, currently the diabetics can oppose (finally) after the change that PSOE has made about these medical exclusions.

The thing is, how can I keep my diabetes at bay?

For example, there is a Real Madrid player who is type 1 diabetic and yet he is a professional footballer and is not worried about his diabetes and sticks some races you don't see ...

And I would like to know if you know what I can do to prepare for the oppositions and avoid an important low sugar (of course not to have a sugar super rise).

Thank you.

PhantomSoulless's profile photo
PhantomSoulless
01/31/2019 5:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

From my experience as an athlete when you create a sport and diet habit, you become increasingly sensitive to insulin, so you will go down the insulin doses.Especially the slow one that is the one that interests so that when performing a long duration exercise, that hypoglycemia does not produce.I have come to click 6 with the help of sport and diet as I said before, and at that point I had no hypoglycemia when performing 3-4h sports without eating and with a blood glucose of 100-120 before starting.I hope it serves you

Marino Morata Martos's profile photo
Marino Morata Martos
02/01/2019 3:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

phantomsoulless said:
very good afternoon, my name is angel, until recently I considered preparing for the oppositions to the National Police since, currently the diabetics can oppose (finally) after thechange that PSOE has made about these medical exclusions.The thing is, how can I keep my diabetes at bay?For example, there is a Real Madrid player who is type 1 diabetic and yetto prepare for the oppositions and avoid an important low sugar (of course not to have a sugar super rise) thanks.

With a lot of training, fully controlling food and knowing what you eat.Attend all the talks you can go where you can form.If you can access an MCG with alarms to analyze all great changes.There is no more trick than good training.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/01/2019 8:52 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.