{'en': 'Intolerance to the pills', 'es': 'Intolerancia a las pastillas'} Image

Intolerance to the pills

Chocolate88's profile photo   11/03/2019 11:10 a.m.

Hello,

I have type 2 melite diabetes and I take 3Mg a day and a trulcy injection 1 time per week.

From a time I have metformin intolerance.

So after several years the diarrhea process was exacerbated, and at the same time I caused me or helped to originate a principle of gastritis/stomach ulcera.

I wanted to ask if anyone happened to anyone and if you think that insulin injections are a good solution for that.

In December I have the visit to the diabetologist and wanted to ask for that: change the pills for insulin.

Thank you!

Chocolate88's profile photo
Chocolate88
11/03/2019 11:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I have type 2 melito diabetes and I take 3mg a day and a trulcy injection 1 time per week.From a time I have metformin intolerance (I stop taking by indication of my base doctor; I took 2 a day of 850 mg).So after several years the diarrhea prcess was exacerbated, and at the same time I cause me or helped a principle of stomach gastritis/ulcera.
I wanted to ask if anyone happened to anyone and if you think that insulin injections are a good solution for that.In December I have the visit to the diabetologist and wanted to ask for that: change the pills for insulin.Thank you

Chocolate88's profile photo
Chocolate88
11/03/2019 11:12 a.m.

Insulin injections are the only solution against AO intolerance (oral antidiabetics -pastillas-).

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
11/03/2019 11:17 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.