DT1 and more kilos.

SoniaBB's profile photo   11/03/2019 8:38 p.m.

Hello compis,
I explain you.I am type 1 with 40 years of evolution.The point is that you are sorrows like and I am taking kilos and there is no way of thinning.I don't know what to do and that depresses me a lot.
I must tell you that I have always had good control, although I am already with mestrual disorders (I am 45 years old, A1c 6.4 (22 Toujeo about 15/18 Fiasp). Any advice?
Thank you so much.

SoniaBB's profile photo
SoniaBB
11/03/2019 8:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Not everything is caused by diabetes.
Your case can be caused by, from a genetic problem to a hormonal theme-pre-menopause that you comment.
I recommend that you consult it with a good nutritionist and explain how it.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
11/03/2019 8:54 p.m.

Yes, it is what he had thought, consult with a professional.My endocrine sees me unis great analysis and is not fixed at anything else.And since not only kilos.But of course, I feel bad.
Thanks for answering.I already tell you

SoniaBB's profile photo
SoniaBB
11/03/2019 8:56 p.m.

If you don't do sports, it could be a good idea to start.Especially strength exercises to maintain and generate new muscle.With age if it is not trained, the muscle is lost and the muscle needs a lot of energy to stay, if you lose muscle little by little by eating the same you will gain weight.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/04/2019 8:54 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Yes. I do yoga and I'm going to walk.But maybe it is not enough.I will intensify the exercise.Thank you.

SoniaBB's profile photo
SoniaBB
11/04/2019 9:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.