{'en': 'Poorly controlled diabetes', 'es': 'Diabetes mal controlada'} Image

Poorly controlled diabetes

aanniittaa87's profile photo   02/02/2019 11:24 p.m.

Hello!

I am Ana, a little more year ago that debuts in diabetes, they realized in the middle of my pregnancy, but months before being pregnant, I was going down, something that my doctor did not give importance because I worked at night and told me thatIt was not to wear a good diet with the schedules.

I have to say that I still have nothing regulated, it has become a bit difficult to carry the hypos and climbs working and with my baby.

I would love to meet people with this same disease that I think we only understand those who have it,

Greetings!

aanniittaa87's profile photo
aanniittaa87
02/02/2019 11:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I have been with diabetes from 17 and I have 33 me.It has been difficult to control it, I think the.Doctors help but control depends on one depends on your rhythm of life I hope to:

Julio Capacho's profile photo
Julio Capacho
02/02/2019 11:37 p.m.

Hello Julio!If I imagine it has its time .. what happens that I am high before food as I put more than 5 units at the time I get off not always but by morning it happens to me .. It is like my body needs insulin because AlóI am better at 300 and at 2h as I don't eat it lowers me to 60 ... my endocrine and nurse takes me and the guidelines are changing

aanniittaa87's profile photo
aanniittaa87
02/03/2019 12:02 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.