How to bring diabetic instruments in the plane

Javier Ruiz's profile photo   02/07/2019 10:11 a.m.

Good morning, I'm going to work for a few months and I need to go on an airplane.

I would like to know how I can transport the needles, strips and lancetas, if everything has to go packaged in the suitcase or how should I go?

I also take advantage of how to carry the insulins, buy a kind of backpack with several packages that contained a liquid that cool when freezing it and maintains its temperature, if I am not mistaken, should I take it in the plane cabin?

Thanks in advance

Javier Ruiz's profile photo
Javier Ruiz
02/07/2019 10:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Javier Ruiz said:
Good morning, I go to work for a few months and I need to go in plane.

I would like to know how I can transport the needles, strips and lancetas, if everything has to go packaged in the suitcase or how should I go?

I also take advantage of how to carry the insulins, buy a kind of backpack with several packages that contained a liquid that cool when freezing it and maintains its temperature, if I am not mistaken, should I take it in the plane cabin?

Thanks in advance

Good morning there is a thread created that you are moving these days about what you ask, there is a tad below.We are going to close this thread and continue in the other.
Link
If for any reason you want to keep this open send me a private.

All the best,

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/07/2019 12:11 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.