{'en': 'Stop sleeping well, I already consider it a complication of diabetes', 'es': 'Dejar de dormir bien, yo lo considero ya una complicación de la diabetes'} Image

Stop sleeping well, I already consider it a complication of diabetes

fer's profile photo   02/19/2019 6:46 a.m.

Well today I have uploaded a video to my channel and I just fell into this light, it is very good for the hyper/hyper night theme !!👏🏼 👏🏼

The video is humorous ... but I make a "unboxing" of a night light with a movement sensor, it works in batteries and is very good.

I don't take anything, but reading the comments, I say this light in the kitchen is very good too!

I leave you a link, so that you can laugh and see the look is that surely more than one is good

Link

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/05/2019 11:53 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

Until I adapt the MCG I have slept worse.When I didn't have Dexcom, I went to sleep with 130 140 and it didn't hurt to wake up, then with the meter I had a season that was obsessed with being between 70 and 120 and at night vibration or beeps ... I currently sleep well, some occasional vibration butIt is no longer the usual, what I do is not dinner hydrates and I am stable all night, in 100, 90, 80, with exceptions, if I ceno hydrates attempt that it is soon, and if I know that some vibration may expect meThe night ... and at night I already put the range between 55 and 150, sleep is very important !!

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
03/06/2019 6:35 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.