{'en': 'To eat more than 300', 'es': 'Que comer a mas de 300'} Image

To eat more than 300

Julyatou's profile photo   11/08/2019 3:07 p.m.

I have had a little bread breakfast and has risen from 250 to 290 with Humalog 4 that I had put me !!

But now I am 360!

And it's meal time, you'll tell me that you eat so !!

What if you don't eat also upload no?

I'm going to finish crazy !!

Thank you!

Julyatou's profile photo
Julyatou
11/08/2019 3:07 p.m.

DM1 desde junio 2019 (49 años)
Humalog: 5-5-4
Toujeo: 13 (noche)
Hemo: 8,3

I correct with insulin and wait for a while

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/08/2019 3:17 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I think you are slow.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/08/2019 4:47 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

In order to comment, there are many AHI data.Hours of insulin, insulin class, life ..... had you never heard that x does not eat the glucose, who has told you?Because I don't think it was a doctor

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/09/2019 4 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Julyatou

Calm You have to learn how many insulin units you need for each ration (or grams) of CH.

Vary the quick insulin little by little but have a lot of affects what you do before (sport / walking) and then.It is not the same to eat and sit to eat and go for a walk.And it is also not the same to eat with Ch of slow absorption (eg chickpeas) q with others of rapid absorption (bread).

Little by little as your body reacts to the different situations

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
11/09/2019 7:18 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jconegar said:
to comment on many there are many data there.Hours of insulin, insulin class, life ..... had you never heard that x does not eat the glucose, who has told you?Xq I don't think it was a doctor

Yes, the nurse told me that if you spent several hours without eating or I jumped a meal I would also upload me

Julyatou's profile photo
Julyatou
11/14/2019 1:16 a.m.

jldiazdel said:
@Julyatou

Calm You have to learn how many insulin units you need for each ration (or grams) of CH.

Vary the quick insulin little by little but have a lot of affects what you do before (sport / walking) and then.It is not the same to eat and sit to eat and go for a walk.And it is also not the same to eat with Ch of slow absorption (eg chickpeas) q with others of rapid absorption (bread).

Little by little as your body reacts to the different situations

GREETING

Thank you have scheduled more insulin 5-5-4 and 1.5 yes at mid-morning, merchandise or peak at midnight.I will give the new guideline a few days and write it all well, to see if I get something clear.My endocrine insists that food and dinner put half a carbohydrates in addition to bread and an apple.I guess from there my climbs

Julyatou's profile photo
Julyatou
11/14/2019 1:21 a.m.

@Julyatou

I imagine that you do it, but it is very important that you tell the rations of Ch Q you eat and that you put it is rapid isulina depending on those portions.There are many pages, brochures and websites that teach you.And files in PDF with pictures so you carry in your mobile in case you have doubts when you eat outside.Then you will know by heart.

You do not have / you must put fast insulin in a fixed plan.It depends on what commas.

Plan the rations of CH Q want to eat for breakfast, food and dinner and put insulin in function.The factors can vary between breakfast, food and dinner.You will see it and that depends on each person.

all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
11/14/2019 2:07 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Julyatou said:
jconegar said:
In order to comment there are many data there.Hours of insulin, insulin class, life ..... had you never heard that x does not eat the glucose, who has told you?Xq I don't think it was a doctor

Yes, the nurse told me that if you spent several hours without eating or I jumped a meal I would also upload me

Julyatou said:
jconegar said:
In order to comment there are many data there.Hours of insulin, insulin class, life ..... had you never heard that x does not eat the glucose, who has told you?Xq I don't think it was a doctor

I prefer not to comment

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/14/2019 6:40 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Link

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
11/17/2019 7:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think it goes up for lack of slow, if you do not eat anything, it does not have to get the glucose if your slow is the right dose.
Many hours of fasting, if you can lead to acetone

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
12/08/2019 10:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Quiet, it has little with diabetes and you have to take into account hormones.Surely, the insulin dose was insufficient that specific day but another day eating the same, at the same time and with the same dose of insulin you will do well.

Try the new guideline and give it all.Hormones are disgust and we change the guidelines continuously.

@jconegar if you can raise glycemia without eating.It happens to me because my body from there when it generates glucose, in the same way I can spend 16 hours in fasting and the stable glucose in 120. I have only done it once for some vertigos and did not give me any low.I have also proven that from time to time I have to lower my need for insulin ... surely my pancreatic reserve is already ending, but when it gives it, sometimes, or insulin use.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/10/2019 12:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
calm, carries little with diabetes and you have to take into account hormones.Surely, the insulin dose was insufficient that specific day but another day eating the same, at the same time and with the same dose of insulin you will do well.

Try the new guideline and give it all.Hormones are disgust and we change the guidelines continuously.

@jconegar if you can raise glycemia without eating.It happens to me because my body from there when it generates glucose, in the same way I can spend 16 hours in fasting and the stable glucose in 120. I have only done it once for some vertigos and did not give me any low.I have also proven that from time to time I have to lower my need for insulin ... surely my pancreatic reserve is already ending, but when it sometimes operates, or insulin use.

Forgive here this
"Yes, the nurse told me that if you spent several hours without eating or I jumped a meal I would also upload me" and for being hours without eating, the blood glucose does not upload and for skipping a meal either, another matter is that it goes up for not carrying a correctbasal that has nothing to do with the examples given specifically

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/10/2019 11:52 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.