Hello greetings I am new in the forum!

Marisol Rodriguez's profile photo   02/21/2019 7:15 p.m.

I have a consultation!I am 30 weeks pregnant and it seems that glucose this week is quite unstable.I wear the slow as usual but the levels remain high.Then I apply the fast but it would seem that the levels rise more.What would be doing wrong?Maybe I am making a hodgepodge with the insulins.I would appreciate your help!Greetings

Marisol Rodriguez's profile photo
Marisol Rodriguez
02/21/2019 7:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Marisol.Due to hormone secretion, pregnancy creates a situation of insulin resistance, so exogenous insulin doses must be increased.Other possibilities are infections (urine, eg, which are frequent in pregnancy) and ketoacidosis.Write down your glycemia with date of time and check the urine for acetone.Call your doctor with the results.Luck

juanluis's profile photo
juanluis
02/21/2019 8:27 p.m.

I finished pregnancy by putting the triple insulin, climbing and climbing.

mari's profile photo
mari
02/22/2019 12:28 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

There is a thread in the diabetes and pregnancy forum that is very interesting will come great to read it.Towards the third quarter you have to increase insulin, basal and ratios, my sensitivity factor also decreased.Much encouragement !!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
02/22/2019 10:08 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.