Miaomiao configure

FERLE's profile photo   02/25/2019 12:18 a.m.

I am thinking of buying the myomiao and using with spike with a smartwach to see the readings, I am fed up with the deviations of free, does anyone know how the steps would be?That is, you install mine, then escapes or what would it be?

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
02/25/2019 12:18 a.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

@Ferle you start the sensor and wait 1 hour, load the myomiao, eat that the mobile detects it by bluetooth (but do not match it with the mobile !!!!!!!!! (very important) and then placed it in theFree and Iza with Spike, configure it to your liking, you will have many Spike tutorials on Google and on Facebook.- On Facebook there is an open group of Miaomiao Reader.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/25/2019 10:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

sigsauer said:
@ferle you start the sensor and wait 1 hour, load the myomiao, eat that the mobile detects it by bluetooth (but do not match it with the mobile !!!!!!!!!Blockquote>

Thank you very much for answering, I mean how it would be to verify that the mobile detects?Is it to turn the Bluetoooh without putting in the free and without matching him in spike and then just put in the free and there to match him with Spike?

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
02/25/2019 11:41 a.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Basically, it is, if the mobile bluetooth detects the mm then in spike you give you a sensor and there you already match it. But first you have to start the sensor as you usually do, do not forget it.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/25/2019 12:04 p.m.

sigsauer said:
basically that is, if the mobile bluetooth detects the mm then in spike you give him a sensor and there I already match it. But first you have to start the sensor as you usually do itDon't forget it .-

I would be to start with the free scanner, that process would be done every time the sensor changed?

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
02/25/2019 12:39 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

If you do not start the sensor, Miao Miao is not going to do anything at all, myoomiao is a simple NFC-Bluetooth transmitter of free information to your phone every 5 mnts with the improvement that with spike you could calibrate the values ​​when you see thatThey skate a lot and set alarms to your liking.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/25/2019 1:18 p.m.

I am going to see how to do, obviously the first time will be something complicated later, I think normal, but that is what I look fundamentally lookingI seek to correct.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
02/25/2019 3:57 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.