{'en': 'Dizziness when glucose varies rapid', 'es': 'Mareo cuando la glucosa varia rápido'} Image

Dizziness when glucose varies rapid

Jose3332's profile photo   02/25/2019 6:54 p.m.

It usually happens to me that after eating or having hyperglycemia, or even when my glucose peak lowers me after eating, I feel.

Does anyone know if this is normal?

Greetings,

Jose3332's profile photo
Jose3332
02/25/2019 6:54 p.m.

TIPO I
Con Apidra y Toujeo.
HBA1c 6%

About my personal experience ... It happened to me, there are times that if you are a few days with a roller coaster, the view is not very fine, but it ends up passing when the matter is normalized.

Sometimes too, after eating I notice the fight between insulin and glucose in a ...

Glucose: I want to climb!
And insulin: huh!I'm here!
And I feel like touching the descent until it passes a while

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
02/28/2019 7:09 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

noko1987 said:
about my personal experience ... It happened to me, there are times that if you are a few days with roller coaster, the view is not very fine, but it ends up passing when it is normalizedThe matter.

Sometimes too, after eating I notice the fight between insulin and glucose in a ...

Glucose: I want to climb!
And insulin: huh!I'm here!
And I look like brushing the descent until it passes a while

What an epic battle 😂

That also happens to me, as I notice that internal struggle, it is rare, in fact sometimes I confuse it with a hypo;-;In fact, I have stressed the feeling like that, because I can't prick whenever I want (the strips are limited).

Jose3332's profile photo
Jose3332
08/04/2019 11:41 a.m.

TIPO I
Con Apidra y Toujeo.
HBA1c 6%

It is just what happens to me, I get one more strange thing and there are times that I think I'm low and it's not so

Rocio36's profile photo
Rocio36
08/04/2019 4:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not hurt my head, they bite my hands with the rapid climb of blood glucose and lose part of vision, visual acuity.When stabilized, I return to normal.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/07/2019 10:27 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
my head does not hurt my hands with the rapid climb of blood glucose and I lose part of vision, visual acuity.When stabilized, I return to normal.

It also happens to lose visual acuity, it also often costs me to concentrate for example reading or studying.Although when I stabilize I notice a big difference.

Jose3332's profile photo
Jose3332
08/07/2019 10:32 a.m.

TIPO I
Con Apidra y Toujeo.
HBA1c 6%

Indeed, symptoms of hypo appear even without being in the "official" hicc asTo what extent it is good to go down, for example, 250 to 90 in 1 hour

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
08/10/2019 8:23 a.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

They don't happen to me anything you are saying.When I am high I do not notice and when either abruptly.
What I always say should do something wrong since things do not happen to you

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/10/2019 6:02 p.m.

@Anaisabel

To my nephew who has been with diabetes since the age of 8 (and now he has 28) the same thing happens.And a friend with diabetes all his life, the same.They only notice the most extreme situations.I have only been diabetes for 2 years, I just notice the abrupt declines.And nothing more.Before I detected everything.And now only the most abrupt movements.

In any case, you don't do anything wrong!Each body reacts differently.There are no two equal diabetics!

Greetings

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
08/10/2019 9:37 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

What if I notice many times is that when I do 1h that I have already punctured Humalog, my heart goes faster for a few moments.Let's say it is when the insulin action peak begins when I feel it.From the hypoglycemia I realize despite the fact that they are not as heavy as years ago that Alomejor gave me jump or to sing if I was on the street 🙈.
I guess we are a world

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
10/01/2019 3:53 p.m.

I do notice those dizziness, and there are days that I am dizzy in general, or that I am like lazy ... go to know.xd

Jotabono's profile photo
Jotabono
10/04/2019 2:13 a.m.

vanessa30 said:
what if I notice many times is that when I do 1h that I have already punctured Humalog, my heart is going faster for me for a few moments.Let's say it is when the insulin action peak begins when I feel it.From the hypoglycemia I realize despite the fact that they are not as heavy as years ago that Alomejor gave me jump or to sing if I was on the street 🙈.
I guess we are a world

When my glucose goes down, I "appear" songs in my head and I can't stop thinking about them and the tarageo.

Jose3332's profile photo
Jose3332
10/06/2019 1:47 p.m.

TIPO I
Con Apidra y Toujeo.
HBA1c 6%

@Jose3332 Serio?😂😂😂

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
10/06/2019 11:11 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.