I present myself - 32 -year -old Madrid diabetic

noko1987's profile photo   02/28/2019 4:40 a.m.

Good people !!

I introduce myself, I am Jose, from Madrid, Noko for friends hehehe, I have been seeing this forum a few of years, but I had not encouraged me to participate.

Nothing, simply, commenting, I have been with my colleague since the age of 8, right now I have 32 and up%, I am to see if once and for all they tell me "suitable" for the bomb, I don't know why it costs so much, I have had to change my hospital, I will tell you what they did to me where I was before .. Anyway, withoutwords.

I am with three at noon and novorapid at meals (the latter does not quite convince me, I do not know if it is me, but it takes me a long way to take effect, I think that with Apidra I was better, or the same are my things)

Since I started using the Free, I think I have become a little paranoid, and sometimes I cause the descent when I see that it is in 160 and climbing, I think I lived a little more relaxed, it is true that we did not have beforeSo much visibility of everything, now you see absolutely everything as it affects your body, it is very good, as long as it does not affect you, or you are passing the little machine every 5 minutes (I know very extreme cases)

Within the "bad" I consider that I carry the fight quite coherently, I try to make a normal life, I do not put limits and shooting miles with what comes.

I have always enjoyed life, in general, and I hope to continue doing it, but inevitably, I suppose that in the long run I will have complications, but well, I prefer to live half decent the coming years and if I have to die young, then we are going todo!!Hahahaha, no man, it's "half" joke, my goal is that they freeze me when the thing to decay and that they wake up in the future without diabetes already begins.

I take advantage and put a record, I just created a YouTube channel about "various things" among them, technology about diabetes, my idea is to go up things that can come well to someone, or simply, for commenting curiosities.

Much encouragement to all those people who are starting with this disease (I do not make me call it illness, I do not feel sick) and here we are here to help each other, within what we can.

We read !!!Thanks for coming :)

Link to my YouTube channel: Link

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
02/28/2019 4:40 a.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

Well first of all I would have preferred to know about your stocks with some rods and partying with a lot of people.
Do not think that in the long term you have because to have complications, I have diabetes over 33 years, having been the first 9 months zero control because they did not know what happened to me, they sent me hundreds of tests but not a simple analytical, today complicationsTotal zero and everything is still very good hahaha.He will take those 33 years because most measurements were for urine and the strips were started by colors and between one color and another could be up to 30 mg and today we looked at 5 mg of difference.
Regarding the measurement with flash system or continuous glucose measurement, many people pass, alarms and trends have to be able to make us not pending glycems all day although I recognize that it is complicated.
"Fight" then, as you say, it has to be the first word in our dictionary and if we fall to get up and fight more force.
Ah !!And thanks for putting the link to your channel.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/28/2019 8:02 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hehehehe, yes, you will have to organize KDD and the matter is fixed!Ha ha ha

Buah, if I told you what my parents happened until they found the doctors ... and I talk to you about 10 years after you like this in your time ... I don't even imagine it ...

I spent months that I fell through the corners, (I imagine that they gave me down or go to know) the typical loss of weight, I drank the water carafes as if the water went to finish in the world!Analysis, tests ... and no .. the child is perfect, he has nothing ... Anyway

My parents were told (a private doctor) that it was possible that I had leukemia ... Imagine !!

The complications, because to see, I live in this world and we all know that sooner or later some things will fall, that is so, but hey, I try to think that there is much for that, and that the same are the Martians and weThey carry before all that happens hahaha.Not seriously, I try to live everything I can, today.Tomorrow we'll see!

Thanks for the welcome, and the channel hears, I am glad to grind you, if you find it curious I upload what you ask me!Ha ha ha.Give me ideas, that I am shame I do not have 🤭🤭🤭🤭

I will give a lot of war around here ... 😊😊😊😊

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
02/28/2019 8:14 a.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.