Hello everyone

cgs's profile photo   03/03/2019 9:24 p.m.

Hello, I've been swarming here for a couple of months but I wanted to introduce myself.My name is Carmen and I'm 40 years old, and I have ... according to a type 2 diabetes doctor, according to another type 1 for age ... come on, they don't even clarify.What I really know is what the analytics gives (for now I have to do another, this week that enters or the next): insulin resistance (I get high in the analytics), glycosylated to 8, elevated glucose on an empty stomachAnd normal pecido-C, and it is the latter what I think he has cluelessly, so that an endocrine is to see me that they have to spend months (at the beginning of January my GP, I still have no appointment).I was paid by a forxiga pill (dapagliflozine) on an empOnion and a little goat cheese and nuts (little amount of both) give me a glucose at two hours higher than a normal dish, pulling a short (I am not very eating) of macaroni ... In addition, andTo finish tangling everything, about 15 years ago they diagnosed me, by discard, what doctors called atypical hypoglycemia (without having diabetes, I had hypos without apparent cause, often it is by stress, and it is something genetic: my cousin, my cousin, myGrandma and some of my uncles from the father also have it), it is assumed that the pill does not produce hypos ... well, it depends on what is considered hypo, an internist told me not to let it go down from 80... and below that figure I have had on many occasions.Ah, the meter, an accu-chek Aviva, with its corresponding strips, I have paid for it since in the public they do not provide it unless you are insulin-dependent.As to ask for one of those who talk about continuous measurement ... do not give it to me in dreams.I know I have overweight and I'm gradually losing weight, but slowly.I knew I had all the ballots, my type 1 diabetic grandfather and my mother type 2, but I did not expect it to be so soon, although my mother started well with problems for little more or less at this age ...
Well, and after the tostón that I have put you, thanks for this impressive forum, it helps a lot to those who are disoriented ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
03/03/2019 9:24 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Welcome to the forum.To continue losing weight and see how the treatment is doing.
For what you have a slow evolution diabetes and will have to control glycosilada to adjust treatments.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/05/2019 12:09 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.