Hypoglymic newborn by maternal insulin

DiegoA's profile photo   03/11/2019 5:30 a.m.

A lady acquired diabetes during pregnancy.It was not taken care of at all and had it with insulin during pregnancy.It turns out that the newborn meets a glucose of 50. Now, the question.
The nursing mother will pass insulin to the baby, or with the use of formula and breast milk can increase her glucose to compensate for insulin mismatch?

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
03/11/2019 5:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

With 50?That is normal in a baby .. mine was born with 16 with a perfectly controlled diabetes. He has no mismatch.

mari's profile photo
mari
03/11/2019 11:23 a.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

@Diegoa, who has had to put insulin in pregnancy, is not for not taking care.And yes, you can breastfeed without any problem ... in milk there is no insulin.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/11/2019 7:30 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I know he didn't take care of himself.I know personally.It allowed overweight, did no management to maintain healthy control.But how good to know that insulin does not happen to the lecha

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
03/12/2019 12:05 a.m.

mari said:
with 50?That is normal in a baby .. mine was born with 16 with a perfectly controlled diabetes. He has no mismatch.

Well then I am more confused.According to the DR is low

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
03/12/2019 12:07 a.m.

Hypoglycemia in the newborn
What is hypoglycemia in the newborn?
Hypoglycemia is a disorder in which the amount of glucose (sugar) in blood is lower than normal (below 50 mg/dl).

It is really perfect.

mari's profile photo
mari
03/12/2019 8 a.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

The newborn when it goes out to extrauterine life, passes through or transition period or neonatal adaptation, so hypoglycemia is normal we must worry when it is below 45 since there would require observation

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
03/13/2019 9:49 p.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.