Presentation Diabetes Lada

Rapper's profile photo   03/13/2019 5:14 p.m.

Hello,

First, I want to introduce myself;My name is Alex, I am 25 years old and I am a rookie in this diabetes.

Everything "started" (I put it in quotes since I will then explain why) approximately a year ago, when during a blood test within an intense sports program of 1 week, they detected that my fasting glucose level was high(120 and peak).
When they told me (that if not because of the intensity and duration of the sport I was doing, it would have been higher), the world fell on me why my little brother is type 1 diabetic since the age of 18 (now he will turn 22) like this)I feared the worst.

Thus, the first thing I did when I returned home was to ask my head doctor;I brought the results and asked me for date to perform blood and urine analysis.While I was waiting, I took the opportunity to measure my levels with my brother's glucometer, having a bit scattered results: most of the days was between 130 and 150 except a day that I went up to 200. Even so, I knew that my diabetes was differentto my brother's since he didn't have the same symptoms as him.
After approximately two weeks, they performed the analyzes, and they called me to give me the results;Result: glycosylated hemoglobin of 7.4, Negative glucose levels in urine and diagnosis of types type 2 for being an adult and not presenting the typical symptoms of type 1 diabetes, and despite explaining that my brother was type 1 (at that timeI did not give the necessary importance to this antecedent, neither the doctor either) they prescribed a pill of metformin 850 a day.Honestly, and although it was still a disease, I was happy with hope (and the typical "I sign this for a lifetime") that with only taking a pill a day and keeping my current diet (at home always at homeWe have had a healthy diet) and performing more exercise (at that time I did but not as much as the desired one (the intensive sports week where they performed the blood test was a specific experience)) would be enough and would save me everything that entailsType 1 control.

At this point, I already had a diagnosis and also date for the following analyzes.During the months that passed to them, I was quite well in encouragement and I was also happy because I had no side effects with metformin.
Finally, once the analyzes were done, my usual head -and -minded doctor attended me (the one who gave me the diagnosis was another) and told me that my glycosylated hemoglobin had dropped to 6.7 and recognized me that although she was not aExpert in the field of diabetes, it was strange that my brother had 1 and I 2, so he decidedsame treatment.On this visit my fears returned, but I decided to be cautious since my results had improved and I didn't feel worse than a few months ago.

The next thing I did then was to sign up for the gym (I already had it planned since I wanted to sign up after summer) and go to the visit with the infermera.The truth is that I did not like the deal since I was with a very severe attitude and I did not listen to what I said (as I know if I knew the memory speech and did not attend to what I said), so it was not very helpfulLet's say.
Then, the analysis and the header arrived confirmed the worst: my results in the antibody test were positive and my insulin reserves in the pancreas were below normal (if I remember correctly in half or a little superior).When he told me, I asked him directly what diabetes he had, and he told me that diabetes could not be classified in just two types and that he believed he had a type diabetesLada, so he referred to the endocrine and told me to continue with the same treatment.
Leaving with a quite confusing and decaying mood, what was the first thing I did?Yes, what we would do, search on Google «Diabetes Lada».There I read what it meant;a diabetes 1.5 (mainly a type 1 but much slower (depending on the case)).

Thus, I decided that I had to take care of more to try to extend the most postible living without having to click on, so apart from the gym, I decided that the days that weigh on weight and running machine, would go to walk at a high pace(The working days instead of going home directly, I would go to a large park that is in the middle of the city and travel everything, and on weekends I would go out to do the same route).
Finally, the day of the visit with the endocrine came.The truth is that it was a not very extensive visit;As I had insulin reserves yet and the glycosilada had decreased, it gave me a glucometer to make some periodic checks and time for some analysis.
During the subsequent weeks, they were the worst animically I have had in my life;pain of the punctures, the glucometer did not stop telling me that there was not enough blood, desire to be just crying (I had never cried so much and so often), "why I have taken care of my life" (and this is serious;At home we have never surpassed in the consumption of carbohydrates, and always to a greater extent I have been playing sports and I have never had overweight (I am not from an athletic and thin constitution like my brother but I have never had more keys)).
I recomposed myself as I could, and the truth is that the results were quite good, even less than 110 on an empty stomach and in times of the day at 90 and peak (for example 2 and a half hours after eating).
Thus, I returned with the endocrine, and he told me that my glycosiladWith the same treatment and without injecting insulin at the moment and told me that the following analyzes would be in May of this year.The only thing I did not understand, is why I had not asked me for a complete analysis like the other time to see the evolution of my insulin reserves, that is, if they were declining quickly or slowly, and seeing if the glycosylated descent was more forMy care, the maintenance of my insulin reserves, etc.
In the next ones they will review it, so I will know with certainty how my evolution is going.

That said, I would like to tell you several things:

1) Has anyone been in a situation similar to mine?The truth is that I have not lost too much weight, the few kilos I have lost are for my good diet but especially for my exercise, is it normal?I think so far, my only great symptoms have been those of cold feet (at times) and urinate frequently (but only when I drink enough water I think), since for example, many times between 8 and 14:30 onlyOrino once, but then when, like an apple (which is diuretic), I take metformin, etc.I can urinate 4 times between that time and 19 (which is when I pray to work).

2) My family has touched the lottery in matters of autoimmune diseases :(; my mother has multiple sclerosis for 9 years (diagnosed, but started before), my brother type 1 diabetes that advanced quickly, and I ladIt is a bit curious since in the family there has only been a diabetic;Brother and I have atopic skin (not very serious but another autoimmune disease after all), so there must be a mess of bad genes.I have also had generalized anxiety, that I have been overcoming and when I was in a good mood, this has come to me, but hey :( ...

3) I am from a city near Barcelona, ​​is there anyone else to be here?Are there any group of young people with diabetes?:)

Thank you very much and a pleasure!

Rapper's profile photo
Rapper
03/13/2019 5:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good Alex!

Well look, I could tell you a thousand things, my life in verse and so on, but in the end I believe that the important thing is to try to live normal within what you can and take it day to day as one more thing.

I suppose that it is not the same as the oldest diabetes appears, being aware, that as a child, I gave my face with 8 years, then I imagine that I have assumed it otherwise, I see it more "normal"

But come on, that I have always done what I want "you are" you are your best weapon to meet you and know what you have to do, take advantage that you have it nearby, if your brother already pilots and knows what it is andHow to do it, you too!Take advantage of that!

I have never gone to anything related to diabetics, I mean, camps, association and others, I saw it as ... for what?I would have learned a lot I imagine, but I was a very rare child, of video games and going to my royo always..😆 😆

But come on, who tries not to scratch you much, I have already commented here once, in the end, you scratch or not, you will have it, thus normalize it in your life and andast, it is my advice!

You can also see my channel, you laugh and you see that there are people who are not well in the head and you are recorded and you discover that yours is not really so much ... 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎

I am preparing a video of the diabetics and the tatus, which seems that we are going to die if we do one ...

Anyway, everything must know how, when, where, and how, but you have to always be happy 😊

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/13/2019 7:27 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

Good Alex!

Well look, I could tell you a thousand things, my life in verse and so on, but in the end I believe that the important thing is to try to live normal within what you can and take it day to day as one more thing.

I suppose that it is not the same as the oldest diabetes appears, being aware, that as a child, I gave my face with 8 years, then I imagine that I have assumed it otherwise, I see it more "normal"

But come on, that I have always done what I want "you are" you are your best weapon to meet you and know what you have to do, take advantage that you have it nearby, if your brother already pilots and knows what it is andHow to do it, you too!Take advantage of that!

I have never gone to anything related to diabetics, I mean, camps, association and others, I saw it as ... for what?I would have learned a lot I imagine, but I was a very rare child, of video games and going to my royo always..😆 😆

But come on, who tries not to scratch you much, I have already commented here once, in the end, you scratch or not, you will have it, thus normalize it in your life and andast, it is my advice!

You can also see my channel, you laugh and you see that there are people who are not well in the head and you are recorded and you discover that yours is not really so much ... 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎

I am preparing a video of the diabetics and the tatus, which seems that we are going to die if we do one ...

Anyway, everything must know how, when, where, and how, but you have to always be happy 😊

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/13/2019 7:27 p.m.

Hi Noko,

Yes, the most difficult part for me has been the mental, which will eventually be normalized.

I am also (and I have been) very video games in addition to loneTo meet people in a situation similar to mine, although on the other hand I am sure that my relationship with my little brother will strengthen (which he has been an example at home of how strong it is mentally).

As soon as I have time, I will look at your videos, although for the moment I have taken a look at your channel and I see that you are a Kh fan;).I have bought the complete saga (taking advantage of the price of the remix) and I have to start them, so for the moment I will not visualize them hahaha (I played the main ones in PS2 but I would go to play them all before 3, of which by whichTrue, I also took the deluxe haha).

Regarding the tatus, even if it is not the same, months before the diagnosis I made two slopes (in the lobe of each ear), and I spent more than 4 months with the medicinal doing goodness, and there was no way to heal, healThey closed me very fast, so after approximately 9 months, I gave up and took them off.At first I did not understand it, but once I knew this, I knew that this had been the cause.

We are in contact, thank you very much for reading me and for your advice!😊 😊

Rapper's profile photo
Rapper
03/15/2019 1:04 p.m.

Hello everyone, I recommend a lot to read the book: Cure of Diabetes Mellitus Type 1, by Cesar Varela.I debuted with type 1 diabets in April, 2018 with 38 years ... and, from afar, very very far, the worst moment of my life, and see that I have dealt with difficult living in life (my mother died when II had 5 years and my father stable 14), come on that it has not been to sew and sing hahaha, but the diagnostco of diabetes collapsed me ... I didn't know how to manage anything well, fear paralyzed me, I didn't understand anything, I ate great, I took care of myself, meditated, yoga ... Anyway ... well, he began to investigate without stopping, looking for how I could help my body to deal with the disease, and say with César ... my guru... I think I will never be the sufficient grateful ... your book sends it to you by email and you marked the price yourself ... the tell your story as a Daibetico type 1) also similar to yours because your brother also with Daiebets, the study and research and its conclusions.Thanks to the I am I am taking much better illness, my analytics are perfect, only slow use (8uds), with an impeccable diet and exercise.I do not know if this will last forever, but I don't care, what I know is that at the time I needed it, that book and Cesar gave me a breath of hope, of tranqulidad, that I am sure that I have been able to face andassimilate the illness in another way and that will be fundamental for my relationship with her for the rest of my life.Anyway, there I leave it for those who may interest him and if he could help someone as he has done with me.A hug

Leti's profile photo
Leti
03/15/2019 2:10 p.m.

Alex!Well, I have a few piercings eh ... in my ear it cost me but I have some more ehhaha, eyebrow, tongue, ear, nipple ... 😆 😆 I drill everywhereWith the needles, but there is no doubt, it is that at the moment I cannot live without them hahaha.

My channel is shabby eh, I warn, I'm not youtuber here in Way plan or anything, jjajaja, all shabby, but with grace 😆😆😆😆😆

Do not scratch yourself, pay attention to me, it is better not to think and throw palante, there are good days, bad days, but like everyone else, you cry in the corners one day and the next day perfect to face the world 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

And leti, I'm sorry, but I'm not much of that royo, but the proposal is appreciated

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/15/2019 7:03 p.m.

@Rapper My case is similar to yours.I debuted with 40 years, in my family there are no diabetics of any kind, healthy Mediterranean diet but I have anti -infant problems since I was a child on the skin and mucous membranes, severe leceopenia that has disappeared with diabetes.
Sometimes I wonder if I had no defenses (leukopenia), how can I self-attract?And how do I now not have leukopenia?Would it be a prelude to diabetes?
When I read about the nurse I have agreed that it touched me, it was the diabetes taliban.Of all book.
I can only tell you that if you take care of yourself, reservations last but insulin is not so bad because it gives you freedom.
I have been in 0.35 for 4 years and my reservation is at 0.35, when I debuted it was 0.79 (the pussist is 0.81).Insulin use from the beginning and it is not the worst of the disease .... The worst with me you will read here is the headmark.
Cheer up, you have a good reference with your brother.Life is full with or without diabetes, it depends on how I face it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/16/2019 11:30 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good Alex, the same thing happened to you, the debut, the analyzes, I am a lada guy I debut with 48 years ago 4, the same thing I have antibodies, which is what certifies that you are diabetic, without more, and logicallyYou have to click insulin, I also think that the crying is normal, the depression, etc. Alfin de Edo is not pleasant of a beginning, but I tell you that once you control it and you get used to it well, it is effectively autoimmune, like other diseases,But encourage and look forward

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/17/2019 10:38 a.m.

Hi Alex, my story is similar to yours.I debuted with 57 years (six months ago) in a routine exanen my glucose gave 315 fasting and had a 12.9 glycosilada.The only symptom I had was loss of weight.I did physical activity, zumba 5 times a week, I did not eat sugars and there are no diabetics in my flia.If, as your mother, mine had multiple sclerosis.I have the gada and peptide antibodies at 0.50.They medicated me with insulin Lantus 6 U. and Januvia.I cried a lot too.I used only 2 U of Novorapid for dinner but seeing my diabetology that did not gain weight makes me inject quickly into all meals and eat more hydrates.Another blow to the soul.But it begins to make you friends with the disease, also cries when you need it and seeks to do things that gratify you.I am overwhelmed by the counting and planning of meals and punctures obviously.Ask for this disease to come and no longer because.It helps me a lot, I'm starting that path.Do not be afraid of insulin is our life.In what I can help you here I am.I am from Argentina, Buenos Aires.Strength and being in this group helps a lot.

Clau's profile photo
Clau
03/17/2019 2:59 p.m.

Diabetes Lada 1 desde 2018
Toujeo 16 U
Fiasp según conteo de CH
HG 6.5%
Freestyle

Hi Alex, my solidarity and understanding.I am type 1 but I started as type 2 with pills at age 30, 25. Then I lived in the United States and they told me something about an "intermediate" profile, but after a few months, lose weight and take care of myself, I began to use insulin.It is not pleasant to be diabetic, I have had a bad time many times (last January 2 I almost kicked with a hypoglycemia driving; my Honda CRV was in total destruction but I did nothing or hurt anyone).I have done many things, I had 2 more children (when I introduced me I had one), I had a fairly good professional life, I have traveled and I have been happy.Good luck and take care, I have many diabetics in my family (grandparents, uncles, not parents or brothers).When the diabetes appeared, I was somewhat stressed.Psychoanalysis has been an help to accept my condition.Greetings from Argentina.

Álvaro Fernández Bravo's profile photo
Álvaro Fernández Bravo
03/17/2019 8:56 p.m.

leti said:
hello to all, I recommend you a lot reading the book: healing of type 1 diabetes mellitus, from Cesar Varela.I debuted with type 1 diabets in April, 2018 with 38 years ... and, from afar, very very far, the worst moment of my life, and see that I have dealt with difficult living in life (my mother died when II had 5 years and my father stable 14), come on that it has not been to sew and sing hahaha, but the diagnostco of diabetes collapsed me ... I didn't know how to manage anything well, fear paralyzed me, I didn't understand anything, I ate great, I took care of myself, meditated, yoga ... Anyway ... well, he began to investigate without stopping, looking for how I could help my body to deal with the disease, and say with César ... my guru... I think I will never be the sufficient grateful ... your book sends it to you by email and you marked the price yourself ... the tell your story as a Daibetico type 1) also similar to yours because your brother also with Daiebets, the study and research and its conclusions.Thanks to the I am I am taking much better illness, my analytics are perfect, only slow use (8uds), with an impeccable diet and exercise.I do not know if this will last forever, but I don't care, what I know is that at the time I needed it, that book and Cesar gave me a breath of hope, of tranqulidad, that I am sure that I have been able to face andassimilate the illness in another way and that will be fundamental for my relationship with her for the rest of my life.Anyway, there I leave it for those who may interest him and if he could help someone as he has done with me.A hug

Hi Leti!Carai, it is clear that behind each person there is a very different story, but the question is to move forward and enjoy life: Smile: Thank you very much for the contribution of the book!

noko1987 said:
Alex!Well, I have a few piercings eh ... in my ear it cost me but I have some more ehhaha, eyebrow, tongue, ear, nipple ... 😆 😆 I drill everywhereWith the needles, but there is no doubt, it is that at the moment I cannot live without them hahaha.

My channel is shabby eh, I warn, I'm not youtuber here in Way plan or anything, jjajaja, all shabby, but with grace 😆😆😆😆😆

Do not scratch yourself, pay attention to me, it is better not to think and throw palante, there are good days, bad days, but like everyone else, you cry in the corners one day and the next day perfect to face the world 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

And leti, I'm sorry, but I'm not much of that royo, but the proposal is appreciated

Hi Noko!Ufff my mother hahaha, but in any case this shows that diabetes does not have to stop us.In my case, I suppose that it agreed that as I had poorly controlled glucose, because everything was complicated, so when I have the insulin by hand and all controlled, maybe I pierce again: Wink:

Hahahaha each one has their style and in the end it is a hobby, so while enjoying it and sharing your content with others, that is the important thing: smiley:

The truth is that now I am much better emotionally, in fact I almost want to give me insulin to feel 100% again: Mrgreen:

ruthbia said:
@rapper my case is similar to yours.I debuted with 40 years, in my family there are no diabetics of any kind, healthy Mediterranean diet but I have anti -infant problems since I was a child on the skin and mucous membranes, severe leceopenia that has disappeared with diabetes.
Sometimes I wonder if I had no defenses (leukopenia), how can I self-attract?And how do I now not have leukopenia?Would it be a prelude to diabetes?
When I read about the nurse I have agreed that it touched me, it was the diabetes taliban.Of all book.
I can onlyTo say that if you take care of yourself, reservations last but insulin is not so bad because it gives you freedom.
I have been in 0.35 for 4 years and my reservation is at 0.35, when I debuted it was 0.79 (the pussist is 0.81).Insulin use from the beginning and it is not the worst of the disease .... The worst with me you will read here is the headmark.
Cheer up, you have a good reference with your brother.Life is full with or without diabetes, it depends on how I face it.

Hi Ruthbia!Well, it could be perfectly that everything is related, in the end it is all autoimmune :(
The truth is that little by little I am changing the chip and as I have indicated to Noko, I practically want to prescribe me insulin and thus be able to feel good at 100% again :)

Thank you very much, the truth is that yes, always!

antonimar said:
antonimar said:
good alex, I spend the same as you like it, the debut, the analysis, I am a lada guy I debut with 48 years 4 years ago, the same thing I have antibodies, thanIt is what certifies that you are diabetic, without further ado, and logically you have to prick insulin, I also think it is normal the crying, the depression, etc. Alfin de Edo is not pleasant of a beginning, but I tell you that once you control it and youYou habituate it well, it is indeed autoimmune, like other diseases, but encourage and look forward

Hi Antonimar!Thank you so much!These things in the end help to value life much more :)

clau said:
clau said:
hello Alex, my story is similar to yours.I debuted with 57 years (six months ago) in a routine exanen my glucose gave 315 fasting and had a 12.9 glycosilada.The only symptom I had was loss of weight.I did physical activity, zumba 5 times a week, I did not eat sugars and there are no diabetics in my flia.If, as your mother, mine had multiple sclerosis.I have the gada and peptide antibodies at 0.50.They medicated me with insulin Lantus 6 U. and Januvia.I cried a lot too.I used only 2 U of Novorapid for dinner but seeing my diabetology that did not gain weight makes me inject quickly into all meals and eat more hydrates.Another blow to the soul.But it begins to make you friends with the disease, also cries when you need it and seeks to do things that gratify you.I am overwhelmed by the counting and planning of meals and punctures obviously.Ask for this disease to come and no longer because.It helps me a lot, I'm starting that path.Do not be afraid of insulin is our life.In what I can help you here I am.I am from Argentina, Buenos Aires.Strength and being in this group helps a lot.

Hi Clau!Thank you very much for your words!Each of us we have our history, but always have to go ahead :)

Álvaro Fernández Bravo said:
Álvaro Fernández Bravo said:
Hi Alex, my solidarity and understanding.I am type 1 but I started as type 2 with pills at age 30, 25. Then I lived in the United States and they told me something about an "intermediate" profile, but after a few months, lose weight and take care of myself, I began to use insulin.It is not pleasant to be diabetic, I have had a bad time many times (last January 2 I almost kicked with a hypoglycemia driving; my Honda CRV was in total destruction but I did nothing or hurt anyone).I have done many things, I had 2 more children (when I introduced me I had one), I had a fairly good professional life, I have traveled and I have been happy.Good luck and take care, I have many diabetics in my family (grandparents, uncles, not parents or brothers).When the diabetes appeared, I was somewhat stressed.Psychoanalysis has been an help to accept my condition.Greetings from Argentina.

Hi Álvaro!Carai, thankfully nothing happened: S Thank you very much for your words!:)

Rapper's profile photo
Rapper
03/18/2019 6:28 p.m.

Hello I tell you the story of my daughter Alanis is 17 years old at age 15, one day dawn feeling bad, I thought it was a virus and I told her to take a acetaminophen, I went to work and my mother calls me in the middle of the morningAnd M says you know how much hallmia alanis has?in 280 !!(My mother is type I diabetic, that's why she has glucometer) and hadn't had breakfast, had nauceas and dizziness and was very weak, called her pediatrician and we did the exams and had glycemia in 330, but all the wholediscomfort, the pediatrician called an endocrine friend of him and took her the next day when the doctor measures the glycemia she had in 485, the endocrine told me: that glycemia is to hospitalize it, but since it no longer has no discomfort notI am going to hospitalize it, I also had no cytoadetocis, but glycemia went up in a time thing ..... I immediately send him a plan with a levemir and novorapid, the glycosilada came out in 14.5 Imagine the scare !!But my daughter did not present any serious symptoms, if I lose weight a lot but I attributed it to puberty, to growth, she put into treatment and her glycosylated in two weeks to 6.5, she also cry a lot at the beginning, we did all her examsAnd there we are her father and I fighting her and supporting her, she placed a nose pircing and I accompany her to put it on.
According to my husband I am a bit permissive with her but I think we have only one life and we must enjoy it without harming others, I have done all her control and has come out excellent ... her endocrine tells me that she is a stranded guy.
The day that her endocrine told her that she was diabetic and had to place insulin I cried a lot in the office, we live in Venezuela and she was attended to the Children's Hospital in Caracas, her doctor told her that why did she cry?She told him that because he had to puncture and placed insulin, Dr. asked him: When you entered the hospital you dress many children with cappes, without hair, in wheelchairs right?He replied that yes, and he said you just have to click to know how you have glycemia and to place insulin, most of those children must come to the hospital to dialyize daily and place chemio, they are in a more difficult situation than yoursDon't you think?You can move wherever you want to eat what you want (taking care of yourself), you don't think there are people who are in a stronger situation than yours?And she told her that she was right ... since that day I have not seen her cry anymore, and in my opinion she has taken her situation very mature, I am very proud of her.

marielanis's profile photo
marielanis
04/24/2019 7:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.