{'en': 'Dexcom G6-Niño 5 years.', 'es': 'Dexcom G6-Niño 5 años.'} Image

Dexcom G6-Niño 5 years.

edscva's profile photo   11/20/2019 3:20 p.m.

Hello good,

For those potatoes and breasts that use the Dexcom G6 or an MCG, in addition to taking it "put" on the arm, it states that the child carries a mobile (that supports the app) so that the parents who are working can see the glucose readingsOn our phones ... Is there any other option?

Thank you!

edscva's profile photo
edscva
11/20/2019 3:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@edscva

Hello, with respect to the Dexcom G6, it is recommended to put it in the belly, but I know there are people who put it in the arm (but all the dexcom reliability tests are made by putting it in the belly).I am rotating it.It works very well.

DG6 transmits Via Bluetooth readings to the mobile every 5 minutes.And from the mobile with the activated Share option and the followers with the Dexcom Follow app in their mobiles (up to 5) receive the readings.

You can also use its official Dexcom receiver (instead of or in addition to the mobile).And it is the same system.But then I think Share's option (sharing) is not available

I hope it is useful

all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
11/20/2019 3:58 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Jldiazdel
Thank you very much, my son will have to carry a mobile in the backpack that the "share" makes us.

edscva's profile photo
edscva
11/20/2019 4:58 p.m.

Hi EDSCVA,

My 5 -year -old son has been at the top of the gluteo and works very well (here is not seen and in theory in young children it works better than in the arm although neither in this nor in the abdomen I have come to try it).

It has to be mobile with Internet connection (in Dexcom receptor is only to read it) compatible with the application (on the Dexcom page the mobiles appear and the compatible software version).

Although it is also possible to work with a clock that can have data to send this information to the Internet and thus be able to see it from any device (up to 5 different) I have not succeeded, because you have to tangle a lot to make the Dexcom application work and I ama little useless ...

Therefore we finally opted for an iPhone 5S (it is the smallest mobile I have found among the compatible models) and we have made a fan adjusted to the mobile so that it always takes it on the waist (mobile is in the upper part of the ass)With a Sim card only data that shares with my rate as a drup.

Greetings,

Pepeluis77's profile photo
Pepeluis77
11/21/2019 4:07 p.m.

Hijo 3 años DM1

Thanks for your time, if I can't "do" the mobile I will opt for this option.

edscva's profile photo
edscva
11/22/2019 12:16 p.m.

Well I feel to defer a lot in the comments that have made that reliability is greater in the belly, something totally uncertain, it does exactly the same what the laboratory says that you have to govern for what the mother house says, know what they know does notThey can say something else if they think about it.

Precisely when you call the laboratory because in the belly they do not advise the arm, on the other hand, in the belly it is where less hard, logical since that is where it moves the most, and the people who prove in the arm no longer return toAnother site.

In the arm it is the best place to put it and more reliable, also confirmed by the Facebook group where there are more than 600 users and the more than 300 of Tandem with Dexcom.

I have been using 14 years continuously without having stopped a day, and I don't speak without knowledge.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/26/2019 11:40 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar

Only a small precision.I have not said that the reliability is greater in the belly, but that the clinical tests of the company (I believe that quite serious and reliable for the years that have been producing sensors) have only been made in the belly.And in the course of the company if they told me that there were people who put it in the arm, especially those who use bomb.

I'm glad to know what works just as well in the arm, so we all have one more option.

All the best

jldiazdel
11/26/2019 4:46 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Hello, I have been using the Dexcom from practically the day it went on the market (in the Clear USarm.From my experience, there were years that on the right side of the belly it marked better and lasted a little longer ... that advantage disappeared ... a few months ago they began to last less (after trot hundred years lasting the same thing),Thus, without further ado (I related it to an insulin, but surely erroneously, seen that everything already returns to normal), and from about 2 months ago (since in spring-summer I cannot put it in the arms) inThe arm is the same again or even more (now I will have to return to the belly, and I suppose it will be the same as always).It is my experience, so yes, it works exactly the same where you put it, and they will last the same (if you have it well stuck), even people who put it in other places and do well.

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
11/26/2019 7:36 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

pepeluis77 said:
hello edscva,
Therefore we finally opted for an iPhone 5S (it is the smallest mobile I have found among the compatible models) and we have made a fan adjusted to the mobile so that it always takes it on the waist (mobile is in the upper part of the ass)With a Sim card only data that shares with my rate as a drup.
Greetings,

You can pull 99% of mobile phones (some Rarite Chinese I have seen that it did not work) using the "official" "" "unofficial" (patching without check -up, the one that tells you that your mobile is not compatible).

Link ;uid=673368273298956749 You can download the version you need from this repository, under your responsibility, or if you have knowledge, you can generate your application without check -free (although the fastest thingis to install these already modified).It is exactly the same official application and you can do the same.

Greetings

pabloj2000
11/26/2019 7:46 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

jldiazdel said:
@jconegar

Only a small precision.I have not said that the reliability is greater in the belly, but that the clinical tests of the company (I believe that quite serious and reliable for the years that have been producing sensors) have only been made in the belly.And in the course of the company if they told me that there were people who put it in the arm, especially those who use bomb.

I'm glad to know what works just as well in the arm, so we all have one more option.

GREETING

Nor by Asomo the same lasts in one place as in another and has its logic totally, the sensor in the belly than in the arm, and the sensor will be harmed by those movements inside the body.
Others have not bothered to do so but statistically it is more than verified and proven.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/29/2019 7:29 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

jconegar said:
jldiazdel said:
@jconegar

GREETING

Nor by Asomo the same lasts in one place as in another and has its logic totally, the sensor in the belly than in the arm, and the sensor will be harmed by those movements inside the body.
Others have not bothered to do so but statistically it is more than verified and proven.

Therefore, they are heard of bracelets that will work with Dexcom but this is in the long time, but these bracelets will surely not give them free hahaha.Let's see if a bestial advance for everyone arrives, perhaps more than bracelets, they are already preparing the transmitter to send directly to the Applewatch, they have to change the firmware to the transmitter and they are with it.

Well really a bracelet is an Applewatch to see if they give me any given me it does not take the sender, as if your friends give it to me.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/29/2019 7:36 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

It is much better Dexcom in my arm by far.
In fact there is a group on Facebook with more than 700 users that everyone thinks the same, that in the arm is much better.
In the abdomen area the sensor suffers more because it has a lot of movement.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
11/29/2019 7:53 p.m.

jconegar said:
jconegar said:
jldiazdel said:
jldiazdel said:
@jconegar

GREETING

Therefore, they are heard of bracelets that will work with Dexcom but this is in the long time, but these bracelets will surely not give them free hahaha.Let's see if a bestial advance for everyone arrives, perhaps more than bracelets, they are already preparing the transmitter to send directly to the Applewatch, they have to change the firmware to the transmitter and they are with it.

Well really a bracelet is an Applewatch to see if they give me any way I don't care that the sender does not take, as if your friends give it to me.

I also want a gift bracelet.I don't care about color and if it has sender or not.I am not delicate

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
11/29/2019 7:59 p.m.

@jconegar

Well I do sports every day and I do quite core exercises and I don't even take off the dexcom sensor of the belly.In fact I have to remove it very carefully so as not to irritate the skin.
I guess it's because of my skin.Each one is very different

jldiazdel
11/29/2019 8:14 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

pepeluis77 said:
hello edscva,

My 5 -year -old son carries him at the top of gluteo and works very well,

Pepeluis77, in the ass is a good place :) If you do well.
Luckily, Dexcom there is a muuuuuucha information in international forums and groups and even some nationals (with a good technical level), you can look for opinions if you need them, and without a doubt, take it where you go to you better, not others.
What is evident is that no one in their right mind, and that your sensors have to be paid (another thing is if they give them, bonate, subsidize them, etc., that does not matter where you put them, where you like the most, it is irrelevant), choose the place that lasts or worse, when you go to your pocket directly (every day they are $$$).Falls from drawer haha.And the new hardware, today, is Requeguay Jiji for those who have to pay ... how we always and already know.But there is some information for a long time in forums with a certain character and technical environment even in English hehe.

Greetings

pabloj2000
11/29/2019 8:20 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

jldiazdel said:
@jconegar

Well I do sports every day and I do quite core exercises and I don't even take off the dexcom sensor of the belly.In fact I have to remove it very carefully so as not to irritate the skin.

Of course each one is a world !!!Let's see if something is known about the bracelets and we put it in the forum.

What is clear that there are technical groups and people who use another systems that say that the original software is much more accurate, with better calculation and there are captures that demonstrate what they say.

Perhaps people who do wrong is to use other methods, everything can be.

On the other hand it is clear that Dexcom G6 is the method that almost all these technical people who know and use other methods to control with Made It Yourself, Openops, and others.

The important thing is that Dexcom continues to progress and offer new and better models.For now, no Dexcom model has complication to reset it, of course you have to know how to do it for it.

But I hope progress continues.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/29/2019 8:29 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

jldiazdel said:
@jconegar

Indeed, each one is different, and it is already seen in durations for eg (variability of durations of 1 week to 10 by ex, for the same sensor and different people), that nobody tells you where you have to take it if you already know whereYou are doing better and more lasts, how in Mediamark, since we are from Black Friday ... I'm not silly hehehe.
And restart ... reset ... reset .... restarting .... Cacaco Maravillao Jijiji.Firefly and Reset (Reset) ... hahaha.That said colleagues, for technical issues there are international forums with thousands of users and a couple of nationals where you will find a lotVery good people from here, and other countries, from which you learn, and sometimes, the less, we even contribute something.Greetings

pabloj2000
11/29/2019 9:05 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

What can you buy the Dexcom in Media Markt?
But the transmitter or the sensors?Or both?
Last year I found the supply Tandem in Fnac in Madrid.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
11/29/2019 9:47 p.m.

mjsm said:
that now you can buy the Dexcom in Media Markt?
But the transmitter or the sensors?Or both?
Last year I found the supply tandem in FNAC in Madrid.

Fuck was already musqueized with the fools and we were right !!!!So can you buy the Dexcom in Mediamark too?Of course, Dexcom G6 and the basal IQ goes with Dexcom G6 it would be ideal to buy them !!!!
Well when one has money he does what he wants and the ready they think without knowing, very good purchase María José !!!!

I did not know that, fuck I just looked at Dexcom and on its website does not put it, perhaps it is only in its area, there in its area it can be, everyone does not have the same, by the way I know one of there that he givesSometimes, I'm going to call her to look for them.I also know the area of ​​Barcelona but even if it is North I do not believe, although for which one.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/29/2019 10 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

As I see that this extends we are going to close the thread because in the end people will not know where to search we continue in the original Dexcom G6 thread better.
Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/29/2019 10:03 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.