ACCUK PERFORMANCE GLUCOMETER PROBLEMS AND PILAS

Sherpa41's profile photo   03/26/2019 8:20 p.m.

Recently I changed the accu Chek Aviva for the "performing" and the batteries are eaten in a Plis.

The "Aviva" already lasted little (2 or 3 months) but to the performance of this, I bought an alkaline button (of the faces) last week and today I already error9 of the battery.:/

I have bought a non -alkaline battery today and although it is new, it gives me the error9 directly.

Does this happen to any more with the glucometers and batteries or have I had bad luck with the last two?

I guess it will have to ask for replacement

Edito: I have looked a little on Google and it seems that this performing is a very bad meter and that this happens: o

Link

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/26/2019 8:20 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Some last years ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/26/2019 8:30 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Now a revolutionary idea has occurred to me, look at the use manual and there is a trick for that problem, remove the battery squeeze some button without any battery inside and put it again, so the error is leaving.B)

Less bad.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/27/2019 5:41 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

It happened to me with a lifescan glucometer, I was on battery instead of batteries, I loaded it for USB and lasted about 4/5 days, total that the machine never had available in case of emergency, and so it could not be, notIt was plan, put the machine with a descent of these that you do not know very well at what point you are ... it is a danger.

It costs me sometimes to hit the blood to walk with USB ... 🧟‍♂️

Total, that the Lifescan kid told me, that people had complained and had already retired, they sent me another model and Chimpun.

The whore?The strips, take appointment, go to the doctor, to change the strips, go to the nurse and tol Royo, but hey, it is what there is, I have changed a thousand times and I will continue to change, the one to give it to me for free andmore modern, to that one I am going 😆😆😆

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/28/2019 1:16 a.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.