{'en': 'Good morning, consultation about social or insurance works.', 'es': 'Buen dia, consulta sobre obras sociales o seguros.'} Image

Good morning, consultation about social or insurance works.

FrancoMoreno's profile photo   11/26/2019 3:58 p.m.

Good morning, my name is Franco.

I have type 1 diabetes since my 16 years (29 currently) I live in Argentina, but for personal reasons it is highly probable that I must move to Spain to work and live.

My humble consultation is about insurance or social works, since I have honestly not being able to find information, there are some that provide you with their respective needles and reactive lance.

If so, which will surely register at the time of arriving and how long they take in that your application is approved.Thank you very much for your help.

Greetings!

FrancoMoreno's profile photo
FrancoMoreno
11/26/2019 3:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Francomoreno, welcome to the forum.
Here in Spain health is universal.You have the right to health (endocrine consultations, insulins, reactive strips, etc.) only to be registered, that is, registered in the City Council or Mayor's Office with an address.And I don't know how long the procedures have been.
Here private (mutual) insurance accepts you if you are diabetic.If there is any that accepts you is with a very high quotation and does not include diabetes things.
Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
11/26/2019 11:14 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Thank you very much for your collaboration.One more consultation, in case of universal health in Spain, what kind of insulin provides?The one that the State says or the one that one is already using for years as is my case.Excuse the discomfort.Thank you very much

FrancoMoreno
11/28/2019 5:51 a.m.

The health of Spain finances all (or almost all) market insulins.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
11/28/2019 9:54 a.m.

@Francomoreno, finances the Lantus, of course.Although now the new generation, threeiba and cough are prescribed.
And I think they also recipe fast insulin Fiasp.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
11/28/2019 12:09 p.m.

All insulins, all laboratories approved by the US (European Union): Novorapid, Lantus, Levemir, Toujeo, Tresiba, Humalog, etc.

Health is universal for all because through taxes the Spaniards we finance it and we do not exclude anyone: legal immigrants, illegal, tourists, social excluded, etc.What I am not sure if non -quotes have subsidized medications once they are prescribed since in pharmacies they ask for the health card.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/28/2019 3:02 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

His answers already left me everything very clear.Thanks for taking time, very friendly.
Million thanks !!!

FrancoMoreno
11/28/2019 4:08 p.m.

Universal health care, but as @ruthbia indicates without health card there is no chance of recipes.

anif's profile photo
anif
11/28/2019 4:35 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

@Diego1806, people like you remind me of the condor.
Edito, denounced @ Diego1806 and the administrators are fast and already removed the comment.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
11/28/2019 6:11 p.m.

This is @solaria! ... hehehe ... spammers, as soon as possible, better !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/28/2019 6:15 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Ahh that spam I missed it!I've been a few denounced.A plague!Thanks to Fer for its speed

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
11/28/2019 7:22 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I didn't give me no time ... a crack!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/28/2019 8:20 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.