Medtronic 640g

Canti_ara's profile photo   11/29/2019 1:42 p.m.

Hello everyone.I write because I am a little in doubt and I have to make a decision here to two weeks.My diabetes is stable, after many years, but I can't lower the glycosiladIt is that it would be without a sensor.Next week they give it to us and we bring it home with serum so that we are familiar with it.
I really do not know if I put it or not, because when I do not carry a sensor I do not think that the situation is much more different from the current one.
Opinions and experiences please.Everything is helpful :)

Canti_ara's profile photo
Canti_ara
11/29/2019 1:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Canti_ara.The 640g with a sensor is wonderful.Now, without a sensor,
-Function as Bolus calculator.
-If you have hypoglycemia you can stop the infusion and go back faster or save yourself from a championship hypo.
-But above all, we have different insulinic needs depending on the schedule and the pump solve this.
-You can program different basal patterns.Not everyone is doing the same routine.
-Jamas will happen to you again?I put the insulin, will I have been wrong with insulin, what dose did I put on?
And there are more ...
Ufff, if Medtronic reads this, to send me the 670g!
Greetings and welcome to the bomber body.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
11/29/2019 5:30 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

For a few years we can use some insulin pumps with continuous glucose meter and of course they provide great advance in the treatment of diabetes.In fact, the ideal thing is to carry a continuous glucose meter associated with the insulin pump and all this with good formation.
What happens that there are people who say that the pump without a sensor is not worth anything and are people who are lucky that they finance everything and have not bomb before the continuous glucose meters arrived.
What I come to say is that with the pump alone the treatment is already improved since you are programming basal insulin by sections according to the needs that are up to date and greatly reduces hyperglycemia.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
11/29/2019 8:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

There is a thread already created from Medtronic 640 so as not to double information we will continue in that thread better.
Greetings and thanks.

Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/29/2019 10:04 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.