ACCU-Chek Instant Meter

melele's profile photo   12/03/2019 5:57 p.m.

Social Security (in Aragon), I just changed the meter to the ACCU-Chek Instant.At first glance it seems good to me (it is small and manageable) and according to the instructions it has connectivity by Bluetooth to the mobile.The problem is the usual, the necessary software is not available in Spain (..... or at least I do not find it).Am I wrong?Is there any software available?I fear that it is happening as with the freestyle free2 ..... When in Spain?, It seems that for these issues we are of 2nd division.
Greetings and patience

melele's profile photo
melele
12/03/2019 5:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Social Security (in Aragon and throughout Spain) do not give (or change) glucometers.Those who do (or change) are health (outpatients, çap's, hospitals, clinics, ...) of each autonomous community.
The software you need is called "Acu Chek 360º" and in Spain it is achieved by asking the laboratory: 900 210 341.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
12/03/2019 6:24 p.m.

Social Security (in Aragon and throughout Spain) do not give (or change) glucometers.Those who do (or change) are health (outpatients, caps, hospitals, clinics, ...) of each autonomous community.
The software you need is called "Acu Chek 360º" and in Spain it is achieved by asking the laboratory: 900 210 341.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
12/03/2019 6:24 p.m.

Ok.Thank you

melele's profile photo
melele
12/03/2019 6:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.