Correct only once, or all of them that is needed?

Jaime37's profile photo   04/01/2019 12:41 a.m.

Is it advisable to correct quickly until reaching the desired value, or if it is very high at two hours a correction is made and this is left like this.

Example, giving up at 6 in the afternoon (and I click two units before starting to eat), at 8 I have 250, at 8:30 300, skewer two of Rapida;At 10 I have 350, at 11 almost 400 and skewer 2 more, at 12:30 at night (right now), 250 and it doesn't go down anymore, it would be advisable to prick and prick until it put it in 120-130, or notIs it good puncture after a puncture for running at risk of suddenly?

Today is the day I have given me since they gave it to me, I was with 3 in the morning and two at night but today (I don't know why), they have been 3 at breakfast, 3 in food, 2 in snack, 2 at the2 hours, two others, and I still have to have dinner and prick two ...

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
04/01/2019 12:41 a.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

Do you get slow?It seems that if you go up and not go down with fast, what you lack is slow. How do you wake up?
Rapid corrections are maximum effect at two hours ... but the rapid continues to act more than three hours

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/01/2019 3:49 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If it is to correct I would wait for me at least three hours to correct.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/01/2019 8:02 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

regina said:
do you put slow?It seems that if you go up and not go down with fast, what you lack is slow. How do you wake up?
Quick corrections make the maximum effect at two hours ... but the rapid continues to act more than three hours

Yeah.Slow too.I started at 6 but I'm going in 12.
Right now I'm waking up in 140-150.
With what punctuated me it was perfect but melted it has been a total lack of control.

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
04/01/2019 10:26 a.m.

Hello good,

I have had a bit of everything, I was not corrected for years, if I advanced the food and already.

But I lost the "fear" and with the free I have become quite paranoid.

Now I usually correct if I see that after eating, letting 1.30/2 h pass depend on how the arrow goes, so I do, if I see that I am in 180 and climbing, I correct depending on what I have eaten, 1 or 2 you normally, andI usually be well, but when something in forceful plan, pizza, rice, lasagna ... I have come to correct 3 times even 4 ... it depends.

I have ever happened and I caused me down, but I think it's something mental, now I'm in the phase that I don't want to spend the 200, and sometimes I pass.

In the end everything depends, if you see that he keeps going up and you are not going to move and it is supposed to be calm, correct without fear, but with a head, but if you are going to move ... calculate what you are going to do and see trying,In the end all this is trying and trying, until you find the key ... and that key is sometimes not fine and will give the same what you do what you want ...

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
04/01/2019 12:59 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

@Jaime37 is normal what happens to you.According to what you eat and if that rebel day your body decides to go for free ... there is no way to control anything.

I usually correct every 3 hours as I read the trend arrow in the free but I also decide to be high on the rebel day because I despair and I know that the next day the guideline changes and for a specific day the control will not get worse.
Of course, rebel diet food so as not even more complicating the day.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/02/2019 3:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Okay.

noko1987 said:
good,

I have had a bit of everything, I was not corrected for years, if I advanced the food and already.

But I lost the "fear" and with the free I have become quite paranoid.

Now I usually correct if I see that after eating, letting 1.30/2 h pass depend on how the arrow goes, so I do, if I see that I am in 180 and climbing, I correct depending on what I have eaten, 1 or 2 you normally, andI usually be well, but when something in forceful plan, pizza, rice, lasagna ... I have come to correct 3 times even 4 ... it depends.

I have ever happened and I caused me down, but I think it's something mental, now I'm in the phase that I don't want to spend the 200, and sometimes I pass.

In the end everything depends, if you see that he keeps going up and you are not going to move and it is supposed to be calm, correct without fear, but with a head, but if you are going to move ... calculate what you are going to do and see trying,In the end all this is to try and try, until you give the key ... and that key is sometimes not fine and will give the same what you do what you want ...

>

The case, for example, is that one hour after breakfast I have almost 400, and at two hours it starts to go into a plummer to reach 100 and a half hours.
Clicking an hour before I solve it a lot, and I have it in 150.
But at dinner ... I have to click an hour later, because it starts to get on the time or more.Even correct at 4 hours because it keeps going up
Lack of slow I don't know if it is.Because if I don't take the mid -morning or snack I arrive at 50 to food and dinner ... and it is desperate.
I am fasting 90. And after correcting perfect night.
Endo told me that it increases at dinner but that at breakfast I do not convey that to click much earlier.

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
04/12/2019 10:59 a.m.

Schestic are not mathematics, doctors, educators and others that are believed to be 2+2 are always 4.

In my case, in the end I do not have 2 days equal, my life is very intense, I am very intense.

I have tried to spend a pattern, the same hours, same meals and everything, and my body is not the same, it is so.

The fact is that I have been running sack for 2 days, because they have come home, that if the good weather that such, and in the end something pecking, because it has not been bad, always in optimal values, but that haspast?Well, when I went to bed perfectly, about 154> (to sleep as we never hahaha), I woke up in 287 ... what happened?Well, the food has accumulated there, the Insu ended at 3.30h and that has not stopped climbing, until I woke up from the top that was 287 and when I saw it, 3 units of Fiasp, because it has cost it to go down, I'm still a little in that way.

What do I come with all this?Well, in the end it depends, do not trust 100% of what your doctor stipulates you, I pay attention to them, but in the end you know better than anyone you have eaten, how are you, your body as it is, and what are you going to doAt that time, I encourage you to try and check results is how one is better known and diabetes, and if you spend a day correcting you because you take something and the next one you will try differently and so on 🙃

In your case, what breakfasts?Because to get to 400 eye ... you are still slow, but it will be the east issue of dawn that your liver is curing at that time.That is still changing the basal time, but it depends on the one you use, or uploading some unit and playing with the fast.

I can get to more or less the same playing with fast and basal, more basal less fast and eat a little more, less basal, eat less or play it more up the quick and may remain halfway ... it is a chungo to take it fromAll the truth jjajaja

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
04/14/2019 3:10 p.m.

No case at the end @"jaime37", I showed mine that I need to prick insulin 1:30 before breakfast to take effect.
I aim at Free and saw how I have insulin resistance in the morning.
I have solved it not eating hydrates or very few.From 9:00 a.m. "I am normal."
At dinner upside down, I have to click later to avoid the hypos or dinner of meat protein that I get glymia like a cookie.

My endo does not believe it but if as a chuleton, glycemia rises a lot and stays high as with rice, and it is my turn to rectify at 3 hours that is what lasts the effect of insulin.
So it has passed to the list of non -comable more than once a year.

If you get up well, do not touch the basal because between hours they will give you hypos.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/15/2019 6:15 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

noko1987 said:
scheme this are not mathematics, do doctors, educators and others that are believed that 2+2 are always 4.

In my case, in the end I do not have 2 days equal, my life is very intense, I am very intense.

I have tried to spend a pattern, the same hours, same meals and everything, and my body is not the same, it is so.

The fact is that I have been running sack for 2 days, because they have come home, that if the good weather that such, and in the end something pecking, because it has not been bad, always in optimal values, but that haspast?Well, when bedtime, about 154 & GT;(To sleep as almost never hahaha), I woke up in 287 ... What happened?Well, the food has accumulated there, the Insu ended at 3.30h and that has not stopped climbing, until I woke up from the top that was 287 and when I saw it, 3 units of Fiasp, because it has cost it to go down, I'm still a little in that way.

What do I come with all this?Well, in the end it depends, do not trust 100% of what your doctor stipulates you, I pay attention to them, but in the end you know better than anyone you have eaten, how are you, your body as it is, and what are you going to doAt that time, I encourage you to try and check results is how one is better known and diabetes, and if you spend a day correcting you because you take something and the next one you will try differently and so on 🙃

In your case, what breakfasts?Because to get to 400 eye ... you are still slow, but it will be the east issue of dawn that your liver is curing at that time.That is still changing the basal time, but it depends on the one you use, or uploading some unit and playing with the fast.

I can get to more or less the same playing with fast and basal, more basal less fast and eat a little more, less basal, eat less or play it more up the quick and may remain halfway ... it is a chungo to take it fromAll the truth jjajaja

With two toast plus oatmeal (a little), or a toast and a cookie.
At the time with a finger, I have 380, to go down to two and a quarter hours from 380 to 100.
Without fast at 3 hours it follows 380, at 4 for 300, and I arrive before the food without mid -morning to 120 - 140

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
04/15/2019 6:51 p.m.

noko1987 said:
scheme this are not mathematics, do doctors, educators and others that are believed that 2+2 are always 4.

The fact is that I have been running sack for 2 days, because they have come home, that if the good weather that such, and in the end something pecking, because it has not been bad, always in optimal values, but that haspast?Well, when bedtime, about 154 & GT;(To sleep as almost never hahaha), I woke up in 287 ... What happened?Well, the food has accumulated there, the Insu ended at 3.30h and that has not stopped climbing, until I woke up from the top that was 287 and when I saw it, 3 units of Fiasp, because it has cost it to go down, I'm still a little in that way.

With two toast plus oatmeal (a little), or a toast and a cookie.
At the time with a finger, I have 380, to go down to two and a quarter hours from 380 to 100.
Without fast at 3 hours it follows 380, at 4, it is 300, and I arrive before the food without mid -morning to 120 - 140, probate with toast, piece of bread, cereals ... etc. etc.And it's always the same.

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
04/15/2019 6:53 p.m.

ruthbia said:
neither case for endo @"jaime37", I showed mine that I need to prick insulin 1:30 before breakfast to take effect.
I aim at Free and saw how I have insulin resistance in the morning.
I have solved it not eating hydrates or very few.From 9:00 a.m. "I am normal."
At dinner upside down, I have to click later to avoid the hypos or dinner of meat protein that I get glymia like a cookie.

My endo does not believe it but if as a chuleton, glycemia rises a lot and stays high as with rice, and it is my turn to rectify at 3 hours that is what lasts the effect of insulin.
So it has passed to the list of non -comable more than once a year.

If you get up well, do not touch the basal because between hours they will give you hypos.

Well, I'm exactly like you, with the difference that chuleton does not upload it to me

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
04/15/2019 6:54 p.m.

@Jaime37 I the theme milk, not pilot.Do not take me out of my life of a lifetime.Yes I have heard that other type of milk usually carries sugar, but I have never proven the truth.

Bimbo toast?I climb the mold of mold, I try to avoid it in the morning, but if I take it (sometimes I want mixed sandwich in the curro at 10, I get up at 5 ...) I have toPut about 8 you quickly and yet I shot for the top (my limit I put it in 200) if I pass from there I start correcting, Emparanoyao lost with the free.🤯🤯🤯🤯

I took the intense breakfasts more to get up, years ago, and I do better, I get up, coffee, 1 fast and pal work, I arrived in the work, another coffee, without fast and I keep until 10h than breakfast something, (fruit, sandwich, toast, juice ..) and I put some insu, thus shot to the food, that I usually touch the hypo sometimes.

@Ruthbia are you sure you have diabetes?🤔 🤔 🤔 Let's see if it is another new or rare disease because very rare things happen to you hahaha 🧐🧐🧐

Nah out of coña, the fats go up and maintain that it is pleased, but in my case if they go with hydrates, I do at home red meat fillets and I can eat an entire ñu that I stay the same, yes, as it puts itpotatoes .... 🤭🤭🤭🤭

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
04/16/2019 12:27 a.m.

By the way, @jaime37 How fast do you wear?I have tried the FIASP and today I have gone to include me in the recipe, it is very cool, I control it better, and you don't have to wait to eat, click and eat, in my case I am much better

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
04/16/2019 12:37 a.m.

noko1987 said:
By the way, @jaime37 How fast do you wear?I have tried the FIASP and today I have gone to include me in the recipe, I cool me much more, I control it better, and you don't have to wait to eat, click and eat, in my case it is much better

Humalog Junior, toasted bread of the lifetime, integral, if as one of Bimbo bread the machine explodes, I already have it proven

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
04/16/2019 8:35 a.m.

Well, then I would try the FIASP, it takes effect before, so you get just what you eat and then it does not go down, at least it is good for me, for now hehehe

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
04/16/2019 12:08 p.m.

He had read Fiasp's worst comments in pump use but apparently using only the thing changes.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
04/16/2019 1:52 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

ferle said:
had read the worst comments of fiasp in pump use but apparently using only the thing the thing changes.

I think it's like everything ... what for some is good, to others not so much, in the end each body is a world.

In this case I have more or less the same problem, and for my rhythm of life and curro, I go to Matacaballo in general, and in my case, the FIASP has been a success.

Now I am alternating, it depends on what I am going to eat or do, I wear fiasp or novorapid and so on until the novorapid ends that I have several boxes at home, then to see what happens, but for me what I have tried best is to maintain2

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
04/16/2019 2 p.m.

noko1987 said:
ferle said:
had read the worst comments of fiasp in use with bomb but apparently using only penalty the thing changes.

I think it's like everything ... what for some is good, to others not so much, in the end each body is a world.

In this case I have more or less the same problem, and for my rhythm of life and curro, I go to Matacaballo in general, and in my case, the FIASP has been a success.

Now I am alternating, it depends on what I am going to eat or do, I wear fiasp or novorapid and so on until the novorapid ends that I have several boxes at home, then to see what happens, but for me what I have tried best is to maintainthe 2

I am with Humalog and I am doing pretty good, now they gave me novorapid but I still do not try because I still have enough humalog, of Fiasp or in photo here but I will see how with the novorapid later, obviously we are all different and whatIt works to each other does not work.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
04/16/2019 2:17 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

@Ferle, my endocrine told me that the pump fiasp is not going well.Although I think it could be done by going down "active insulin time", going down Bolus, climbing basal ... I'm going to wait ...

solaria's profile photo
solaria
04/19/2019 11:46 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.