Antihistamines

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo   04/08/2019 9:20 a.m.

Hello again to all!

Let's see if someone else has happened to him.I have had to reduce the slow for a few weeks and the only thing I have changed has been the Ebastel, I had to start taking it.It is an allergy medication, but in Prince should not influence and in case of doing these things they usually raise blood glucose.No?
Something similar happened to someone?

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
04/08/2019 9:20 a.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Hello good!

Here another with allergies hahaha.

Well, I have been taking antihistamines all my life and has never affected me to glucose, it is true that in spring above all, my body does what he wants and I think it is because of the state of allergy, as the body works moreAnd you need more energy or I don't know.

In my life, only serious hypos has happened to me, and the 2 in spring ... chance?I don't know but something will influence.Spring the blood alters hahaha

But come on, I have passed through all the pills in the world I believe, vaccine included and now I have prescribed ebastel forte plus and the polamine for medium chungos shoots, I do not usually take it because with the vaccine it improves a lot, but I have been fucking a few days that I am fucking fuckingThe truth and I am taking the Ebastl and without significant changes at the moment.

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
04/10/2019 2:28 a.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

Thanks for sharing your experience @noko1987!
Yesterday I decided to play it and stop taking them to see if that is and for now there are no big changes but it is true that it has climbed me a little ... Let's see what happens the rest of the week.

NiñaBurbuja
04/10/2019 9:17 a.m.

Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

I take antistaminic year every day and I don't notice anything.Now I am with Dymista that does not cover the SS.
Ebastel does not make anything effect.They give me the same.
I am not allergic, I have chronic rhinitis with allergic picture, we go as if it were.
Now they give me allergy the bars, I enter I ask me for a vinito or a zero and at 15 min I start to sneeze, cry, I drown ... a disgust.The worst thing is that the congestion will tell me 24 hours.Neither Dymista nor Ebastel nor ibis nor anything.
I have receded 5 years.
The doctors leave laughing but my partner gets angry because I go in 10 min of any glasses of drinks or beers.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/11/2019 3:59 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Here another lost allergic.Volume Ebasttel and others.And all spray and market nebulizers.And I also vaccine, 5 years of my life and nothing.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
04/11/2019 6:03 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

ruthbia said:
I take antistaminic year and I don't notice anything.Now I am with Dymista that does not cover the SS.
Ebastel does not make anything effect.They give me the same.
I am not allergic, I have chronic rhinitis with allergic picture, we go as if it were.
Now they give me allergy the bars, I enter I ask me for a vinito or a zero and at 15 min I start to sneeze, cry, I drown ... a disgust.The worst thing is that the congestion will tell me 24 hours.Neither Dymista nor Ebastel nor ibis nor anything.
I have receded 5 years.
The doctors leave laughing but my partner gets angry because I go in 10 min of any glasses of drinks or beers.

😆😆😆😆 What a rare hahaha allergy, but hey, there is everything hahaha.

If it is true that there are times that you take what you take, it gives you the outbreak and andast.

I have always thought that it was an experiment, sometimes, without coming to the story, when I wet my hands, they crack to the point of hurting, even with a simple shower or scrub the pots.Total, temporary water allergy or something I have, it is quite unpleasant, my hands are skinned, they come out as bubbles ... I have to spend a few days with corticosteroid cream.

But come on, I have had a bit of everything, inflammation of Uvula, absence, in short ... all very rich pal body

On what @Solaria comments, be careful with the fufu that usually upload a lot, to me the tebbBeaffect both glucose

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
04/11/2019 9:58 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

If that weird .. there was a doctor who told me that it was for the assisted ventilation but in my office there are no windows and I did not allergy (I could already give me back ... 😝)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/11/2019 10:07 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I read you and hallucinate!Both for the allergies you have, and for your experiences.And I still think I'm a rare rare ...
I leave the graphs to see what you think.

In the first image I have been without Ebastl and with 16 of Tresiba.In the second he took the Ebastl and with 13 of Tresiba.

NiñaBurbuja
04/11/2019 10:39 p.m.

Hello, have you tried another antistamine?I take bilaxten and it doesn't affect me.
Have you changed something else in your routine or something that may affect you?

belcp's profile photo
belcp
04/12/2019 8:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I will go to the doctor to see if another can prescribe me.What I have changed has been the slow one and that is where I had doubt, I did not know if it was the slow or the Ebastl.Luckily, in this case it has been easy to find out, as soon as I left the Ebastl has risen me again.The rest toooodo the same.

NiñaBurbuja
04/12/2019 10:17 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.