Miaumiau

fjgm's profile photo   04/12/2019 6:37 a.m.

Good morning and thanks for everything.
I am starting with Miaumiau, since I will find out by chance the day we started with the Free financed..Te after 20 days it has come to me. And I'm quite lost.
My 10 -year -old son is the user of Free and Miau.

If someone can help me with the first indications of how to start and how to use, since reading I see that there are several and I don't know which one will do better (Android system).

Thanks for listening to me
all the best.

fjgm's profile photo
fjgm
04/12/2019 6:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Link

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/12/2019 8:36 a.m.

Thank you very much for the contribution, I have more or less clear some little things, such as the application to use is Glimp for the child's mobile. But my great doubt is the issue of alarms. If with this application I can also configure to arrive so that they arrivealarms to another mobile and night notices.
In the previous link I cannot see this section.
Sorry for my awkwardness, and thanks

fjgm's profile photo
fjgm
04/12/2019 9:48 a.m.

Link
The theme of a follower mobile is done through Nightscout, I have never used it but sureAlarms on another mobile.-

Link

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/12/2019 11:49 a.m.

I for Android use xDrip.It is not an app of the PlayStore, you have to download it from one the website:

Link

Glimp used it to scan the free and I didn't know how to link it to Miao Miao so I ended up going down.And you have a lot of alarms that you can customize.

I don't know if any will be better than the other.The same can tell us more!

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
04/12/2019 2:51 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.