670G and its automatic mode

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo   12/08/2019 10:02 p.m.

As you know the 670G has an automatic mode that in theory leads you to 120 mg/dl and manages the basal as you need it ... well, the fact is that, after two months with it, at night, it sends me byAbove 175 (even correcting at the middle of the night) and that I wake up at 5 to go to work, imagine the heat and thirst with which I get up.During the morning his work is doing well but after the snack, he sends me again to Hiper, I correct in the afternoon, I arrive well at dinner and start again.My endocrine recommended me to put more HC than I am going to eat in the snack so that it would not go up much but what happens?I put more bolus, but she puts less basal and we end up in hyper equally.
It is very frustrating to see that it goes up and up and you can not put a corrector bolus because there is an active insulin (and you cannot lie, putting that you are going to eat so that Bolo puts it because you end up in hypo almost certainly).
The ones who use it, any recommendation?

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
12/08/2019 10:02 p.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

To have everything focused under the same thread and that people are more comfortable to search, find information and not have a nonsense of open threads with the same possible issues or observations we continue in the thread already open for the Medtronic 670.
Thank you.
Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/09/2019 8:34 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.