Couple with type I diabetes

Conviviendo's profile photo   05/03/2019 2:43 p.m.

noko1987 said:
buf buf buf ... It has an important percal the truth.

The family does not do well if it is blamed for, to see, in the end it is like everything, of course we have the "guilt" not being controlled, but we are not blamed for being diabetic ...

Nor do I understand the attitude of the classmates, the truth, they have always lost their ass for helping me, everyone, I have never had anyone who took it to coña (I do ... 😆 😆), some are more interested, more interestOthers less, but always respecting.

When I have gathered and my friends have seen that I have swung with the party..beber and so on, and they see that I do not know where I am, they have called the ambulance and all happy, better to prevent, that is so.Nothing has never happened to me, except drops or uploaded by alcohol, but nothing serious (and I am to drink redbull eye ...) It is not that it is right, but my problem is to live everything ... Diabetes has neverIt was for me an excuse, if I feel like I do it and be, and of course I have caught incredible farts, like everyone else, isn't it the right thing?Well no, but it's what there is ...

Yes, it is true that I normalize it a lot, in all environments, be it work, be it, be at home.

It is also true that if he begins to become the victim, he does not advance ... his attitude does not help either.

I also tell you, when I get most seriously, I am more worse, with the free I have become paranoid, I do not want to climb from 200, I caused me, I sulked me a thousand times insulin ... Anyway, I have left aLittle hands.And in the end I notice that the quieter I am and less punctatory with everything, I am flatter.

Diabetes is shit, that's so, it affects us everything, until one day you shit more (sorry for the expression) but it is so, the more you scratch you, the worse you are doing.

I wouldn't mind talking to him, if he wants me to tell him how I do it, or encourage him in little or not, but get out of that loop because he is 25 years old ... he wants or not, he has many years left, andBetter live half decent than bitter and with chungas complications ....

What you say about the patch, are not needles, is a very finite cannula, much thinner than when they put a road, we are going to be a plastic horn, it does not bother, it does not hurt, it does not nail ...

What has to be built because people are at their royo ... Well, it has 2 options, or he does or asks for it ... I am not asking for anything, I do it and point and I have many anecdotes forThe hypos and the fuss of pot, but if I can, I do not need anyone to bring me anything, something else is that I find me fatal, that there I do not care, I hit a berridFriends, whoever.

I also tell you, I never in my life have lacked class or curro for diabetes themselves, missing a descent?Nor of coña, go for a climb?Nor of coña.And I have had days of shit eh, that how much are you all night, the next day you are not right.

It is difficult for me to talk about their things, if when you ask for help, it is because it is directly to fall.
That it is not the first time that I have had to lift it from the ground, if it towards you.

Since I know it has never meant any problem and it did well now the problem is that it is directly carried as 6 months taking care of it and that has not come down because it has chosen to sweat everything.

To such an extent that he does not play video games when he is a vitiated from both the PC and Play, or desire to go with people who do not know that he is diabetic or that they take it as a joke so as not to feel that they are controlling or taking care of him.
The problem is that when it gives it the descent it has to call me on the phone because it has no choice if the others are messing and pass.

I tell you this weekend that they were a neighborhood parties touched so much Friday and Saturday take it to my houseYou almost drag looked alive 5 minutes.

And I worry because apart from the headaches are added chest pains, I do not know if it will be related or will be for anxiety of the cocoa in my head.

It is that when he does not go to class it is because it is not the first time that he has taken the car and has been stamped because he is stiff or directly nor start the car, when he notices that he is giving it down it is from a strip of 50-40.
Come on, there are times that gets hallucinated and starts talking to dead relatives, which then takes it to you but welcomes me.

Hiper because they only affect him that his head hurts or at the time or day after intensely along with a sour humor.

Regarding the patch I do not know if there will be anything else but he tasted what is a plastic button I think that of freestyle and fatal fatal we go that I had to take it out with tweezers because he was put in the needle or that is that.
Come on they could already do it as if it were a whip with small microagujas (I have seen that it is in project)

Let's see if I can convince it and at least talk to someone to leave that loop.

Conviviendo's profile photo
Conviviendo
05/09/2019 9:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

noko1987 said:
I also tell you, when I get the most seriously, I am more worse, with the free I have become paranoid, I do not want to get up from 200, I cause me down, I punish me a thousandtimes insulin ... Anyway, I have left a little hand

I thought it was the only one with such a paranoia with free and not upload.Totally identified: LOL:

sil's profile photo
sil
05/09/2019 11:52 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

living said:

Regarding the patch I do not know if there will be anything else but he tasted what is a plastic button I think that of freestyle and fatal fatal we go that I had to take it out with tweezers because he was put in the needle or that is that.
Come on they could already do it as if it were a whip with small microagujas (I have seen that it is in project)

If it was so bad with Freestyle there are also others such as the Dexcom that is continuous monitoring, perhaps that does not hurt him and can put himself in the abdomen.

sil's profile photo
sil
05/09/2019 11:56 p.m.

Already ... I really understand it ...

I have always done what has chanted me, the truth, but with a little control always.

And stop playing, then very bad!You have to play !!I am not playing onnite (I think it's shit and kill me in other forums to say this) we couldn't make a team, but I am very geek of video games 😆😆😆😆

@sil is fatal eh ... 😆 😆 😆
>> 172 ↗️ Come 1 unit 💉, come, 2.
🕒 PFFFF comes up!184↗️ insulina where are you?🤔🤔🤔

🕒 .... shit!72 and ↘️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ I've happened ...

😆😆😆😆😆😆

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
05/10/2019 2:31 a.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

noko1987 said:
@sil fatal eh ... 😆 😆 😆
& GT; & GT; 172 ↗️ Come 1 unit 💉, come no, 2.
🕒 PFFFF comes up!184↗️ insulina where are you?🤔🤔🤔

🕒 .... shit!72 and ↘️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ I've happened ...

😆😆😆😆😆😆

Hahahahaha as is!🤣

sil's profile photo
sil
05/10/2019 8:02 a.m.

Hello @conviving, if you are useful for a tone advice, understand that I try to help you without knowing either of them:

- If before it was well without taking care of yourself and then taking care of yourself, you may have "insulin reserves" in the pancreas, it is called "honeymoon" and ends before or later.At that time it is easier to have good control effortlessly.
- If you eat pink panthers and do not get fat, it is usually high, with a bad mood and headaches, you lack safe insulin
- Diabetes does not disappear because you don't look at it
- If you do not like doctors, do not go, but learn to be a good doctor for you, social security does not care about (one less expense)
- You can do everything being diabetic and knowing you (here there are great examples, athletes, partiers, of everything, if you are looking for a little you will see until how you have to take the cubatas so as not to end in emergencies)
- If your partner wants to commit suicide in installments and you want to accompany him on his way while growing up and avoids sexually you must love him a lot, I suppose he knows, but remember him.

The fact that Freestyle hurts is one of the cheapest excuses I've heard.

The decision has to be made, you can only help you take the correct one.Until I do, you have nothing to do.When you recover the desire to live, everything else will come alone.

I tell you because some of this I understand ...

Sorry if I have been very dry, but you have asked for opinion and this is mine ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/10/2019 6:59 p.m.

Hello!
I understand that you want to help you, but the change decision has to come from him.He is going along the easy way, to be a victim.
The one who takes care of is his responsibility and not yours, be clear, and those changes in humor, etc., are also their responsibility, and diabetes does not justify everything although sometimes we justify ourselves with it.
He has to make the decision to fight, and if in the meantime he does not ask for help or let himself help ... I don't know, you also have to think about you.

Greetings

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
05/11/2019 11:47 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

living said:
moñiño said:
hello.I summarize my experience a bit.
I carry everything well had the high glycosada.I had humor changes (in fact for a while the bipolar told me more than a rancid humor.I even fell into a diet but could not lower the glycosada.On the sexual level I did not lose appetite.If it is true that at least I remember a couple of times at least, that before the act he had for example 140 of sugar and in the middle of low act, hypoglycemia, 60 of sugar.
The fact is that despite controlling even more even with diet I did nothing.With a sensor we discovered that at night, in a period between 20 minutes and 40 minutes I climbed sugar like a rocket.Being for example with values ​​and 130 to get more than 300.
While they followed the protocol to try different insulins, neuropathy appeared to me, and I was more tired and the humor changes followed.
So you don't have another one, than to advance patiently for days while your endocrine is looking for the formula as my wife happened.
Try to put at least one sensor and your endocrine see evolution.Write what he eats, give him the largest number of data so that he knows better how to solve the problem and patience, remember that family members are what they are called type 3 diabetics.

At the moment and the easiest has been to diagnose it with spring astemia but the issue in question is that it has been like this since December, we go spring or milks.
What has now been completely left eating things that should not and not control.
Because during December it was punctured before each meal and two hours later but they were normal values ​​and still failed to lower it.
Regarding tiredness, they are going to make iron and ion analysis more specific.

It is a point where you complain many times to tell a friend you do not know what it is to live with this shit that you are tired all day.

And in relation to being type 3 patients, unfortunately I am used to diabetic grandfather type 1, uncles and by the paternal grandfather type 2 that has evolved to 1.

Come on, I have all the ballots and there are times what he tells me is that if he touches you because I understand it but I do not have anyone from my family and do not understand it.

Perhaps when catching him in full adolescence he has been accumulating and now seeing what he does whatever he fails to reverse it is exploiting

>

In my case the protocol, the steps were more than 2 years, in which neuropathy was developed.We have all had that thought of shitting diabetes and because to me.But the mind is like a laser ray, where you focus it, where you project it becomes bigger.Since I decided to assume it, smile every day and focus on the good, my levels, my humor, health has noticed.This is easy to say, and even do it, the difficult thing is the first step and you have to get out of it.Salu2

A advice: I bought a notebook and called it the notebook of successes, any little unusual thing (something attainable in a short period of time at the beginning) that proposed and got in my day to day, wrote it down and gave me a small rewardTherefore (a few minutes to me; I locked me in the bathroom for 5 minutes to listen to my favorite theme or read so that they would not bother me that time;, whatever, for small or dumb that it was. It was my reward for the small achievement)Little by little I began to feel more as a winner than not as a convicted.When I had dances I read the achievements of the notebook.I started to think positively and smile was easier and from there the rest arrives.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
05/13/2019 7:21 p.m.

@"Moñiño" I was excited to read you, I have a 6 -year -old son with diabetes, and from the diagnosis we think .... I don't lose that pretty smile that he has .... X now has it and hopefully keep her.I know that different stages are crossed but hopefully will always meet again with the smile!I am very happy to read that you have reunited you with your smile!

Danielita76's profile photo
Danielita76
05/14/2019 5:12 a.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

kraken said:
hi @conviving, if you serve any advocate advice, understand that I try to help without knowing either of them:

- If before it was well without taking care of yourself and then taking care of yourself, you may have "insulin reserves" in the pancreas, it is called "honeymoon" and ends before or later.At that time it is easier to have good control effortlessly.
- If you eat pink panthers and do not get fat, it is usually high, with a bad mood and headaches, you lack safe insulin
- Diabetes does not disappear because you don't look at it
- If you do not like doctors, do not go, but learn to be a good doctor for you, social security does not care about (one less expense)
- You can do everything being diabetic and knowing you (here there are great examples, athletes, partiers, of everything, if you are looking for a little you will see until how you have to take the cubatas so as not to end in emergencies)
- If your partner wants to commit suicide in installments and you want to accompany him on his way while growing up and avoids sexually you must love him a lot, I suppose he knows, but remember him.

The fact that Freestyle hurts is one of the cheapest excuses I've heard.

The decision has to be made, you can only help you take the correct one.Until I do, you have nothing to do.When you recover the desire to live, everything else will come alone.

I tell you because some of this I understand ...

Sorry if I have been very dry, but you have asked for opinion and this is mine ...

Dry, I thank you for your opinion, I agree with you in what you have said but I do not know how to help or if you are going to leave.

This Friday we met a diabetic party boy and well they were talking but Come on, he told him all lies while the other complained.

That he had the diabetes perfectly, only a control was punctured once and well.
And I felt bad for the boy because he was controlling the little with the patch because of themes that when he drank he did not want him to go down from 140 because he could have scares.
Well, what is to wear good control without depriving you of anything, although I had a bad time.

So if the opportunity to vent with a person who knows what he is and is in a similar situation, just tell him lies, I don't think he can do anything.

The best thing is to happen and that when I have a scare espabile, to avoid the answer: he is sick I am not you (he tells me, his parents and who cares about him)
But it is not easy to be there knowing that if something happens, the victim is going to do when he has "searched."

Conviviendo's profile photo
Conviviendo
05/15/2019 7:28 p.m.

The truth is that at 25 I understand his "rebellion" because we have all gone around.You have to find a reason to want to live more and better, but each one is of your clear ...
If you threaten to leave it, react or just sink, I don't know.

Luck!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/16/2019 10:14 a.m.

You have to understand it too, I am diabetic 24 years ago, type 1 and since the age of 18 I have had a partner, I have been +3 years with my partner that I understand when I have a bad mood or when I have hiccups and "it does not get up" ...

Samuel11489's profile photo
Samuel11489
05/19/2019 11:36 p.m.

DM 1 desde Junio de 1995
Humalog Kwik Pen D-T-N
Tresiba N

It's hard ... I had a personal problem and I had to go to the psychologist 4 years until I recovered.Then I debuted in diabetes and surprisingly I carry it very well.
It helped me a lot to meet and be stronger, maybe that's why I face diabetes.
I have days of sending everything to the "m" especially when I cannot control the hormones but I am calm with myself because I do what I can.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/24/2019 8:59 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.