{'en': 'Possible debutante or pre-futan', 'es': 'Posible debutante o pre-debutante'} Image

Possible debutante or pre-futan

magama80's profile photo   12/16/2019 6:29 p.m.

Hello,

My name is Mario and I am 40 years old.

I have 2 maternal uncles with type 1 diabetes for many years and I have always been a little obsessed with this issue.

In fact, I usually make analytics every 8-10 months to rule it out, and I always got glucose between 70 and 85.

But for a few months I have been a quite accused stress period and I was getting up 1 or 2 times to go to the bathroom, in addition to losing 1-2 kilos that I have not recovered again, so this morning I decided97 came out.

I repeated it, and it came out 112, so I ran like an emergency possessed to make me a slightly more accurate diagnosis.Upon entering they measured me with machine 88, but in the analyzes (30 minutes later), 111 (all fasting) came out.

The doctor reassured me, but she has recommended that you ask an endocrine to do a more complete study.For her I am not diabetic, but I have ballots to be ...

I do enough sport and I have no overweight, rather the opposite.

The truth is that I am afraid that it is finally confirmed what I have been thinking so long, but I suppose I am advancing a little (say that I am a hypochondriac).

Could you guide me a little?

Thank you so much!

magama80's profile photo
magama80
12/16/2019 6:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Magama80

Hi Mario

You do well to be pending, but avoid obsessing with the subject.They are not very high values.Go to the endocrine and will make the corresponding blood tests.

Are you very thirst?To go to the service at night, it can be due to prostate, although you are still young, or if you drink water or liquid drinks (infusions) before bedtime.You can make a PSA Blood test of the prostate or that measure your size with an ultrasound (if you want to stay calm).

So you get an idea.When I realized that I did badly, I had lost 10 kilos in 2 months.And it wasn't fat!.I drank water like a possessed and when I did a control I was almost 300.

Go to the endocrine, to get calmer, and keep doing sports and eating well!

And keep in mind that you have one day DM1, if you develop it, the world continues and your life will continue too.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
12/16/2019 7:09 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@magama80 stress periods make your body secrete more adrenaline and more cortisol that make tension and especially glucose, keep in mind that how much more stressed you find you will have higher glycemiaI would rule out diabetes, don't worry.-

But without wanting to scare you, it is also true that a large percentage of those in this forum, we debut after a long stress period (chance .. ??) in our lives, although it is easy to say, try to reassure you.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/16/2019 8:48 p.m.

Type1 diabetes usually appears drastically.Don't worry early.
But you would have to treat hypochondria.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/16/2019 10:47 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello!Thank you very much for your answers.It must be true that you say @sigsauer, because yesterday I entered the hospital with 16-9.4 tension, when I am normally 12.5-7.5 ... I will tell here what the endocrine has told me aboutIf I can help someone who is like me, but the first thing is to control this hypochondria that brings me head.Thanks again;)

magama80's profile photo
magama80
12/17/2019 9:46 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.