I buy freestyle sensors

sboris's profile photo   05/12/2019 3:15 p.m.

I buy freestyle sensors.My mail sergiovazquez2009@gmail.com

sboris's profile photo
sboris
05/12/2019 3:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You can buy them online, you can.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/14/2019 9:47 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
you can buy them online, you can.

If you are not a customer, you can't: "Important information
Thanks for your patience.In 2018 we finished the extension of the second phase of our high volume factory, which doubled our sensor manufacturing capacity to guarantee the uninterrupted supply of product to our current customers and ensure their daily routine monitoring.We continue progressively advancing in the next phase of expansion of free freestyle production.

At the moment, access to the purchase website is temporarily limited to our current customers.However, the purchase restriction of 3 sensors has been eliminated every 25 days, so that they can buy at any time up to a maximum of 7 sensors. "

cgs's profile photo
cgs
05/14/2019 10:10 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

cgs said:
ruthbia said:
you can buy them online, you can already.

Thanks for your patience.In 2018 we finished the extension of the second phase of our high volume factory, which doubled our sensor manufacturing capacity to guarantee the uninterrupted supply of product to our current customers and ensure their daily routine monitoring.We continue progressively advancing in the next phase of expansion of free freestyle production.

At the moment, access to the purchase website is temporarily limited to our current customers.However, the purchase restriction of 3 sensors has been eliminated every 25 days, so that they can buy at any time up to a maximum of 7 sensors. "

I am new and I will have to wait for at least 1 year

sboris's profile photo
sboris
05/15/2019 12:41 a.m.

cgs said:
ruthbia said:
you can buy them online, you can already.

New customers like me go to a waiting list.At least one year

sboris's profile photo
sboris
05/15/2019 12:42 a.m.

sboris said:

I haven't even tried ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
05/15/2019 1:29 a.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

sboris said:
buy freestyle sensors.my mail sergiovazquez2009@gmail.com

I have seen that on eBay there are sensors for sale for € 65;

Link

The truth is that I don't know if it's trustworthy.

mestretites's profile photo
mestretites
05/20/2019 6:31 p.m.

cgs said:
sboris said:

I haven't even tried ...

I have seen that on eBay there are sensors for sale for € 65;

Link

The truth is that I don't know if it's trustworthy.

mestretites's profile photo
mestretites
05/20/2019 6:33 p.m.

In another thread I have read that they can be bought online from pharmacies in France or Portugal.
If you travel there, try it

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/24/2019 8:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Someone can tell me in France or in Portugal in which pharmacies can be purchased if they sell online?

sboris's profile photo
sboris
05/28/2019 11:09 p.m.

@sboris in Tufarmaciavirtual.com which I think I remember that it is from Andorra they sell it and at www.soin-et-nature.com which is French also sell it.

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
05/29/2019 9:22 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.