Recommendations for Miao Miao 1

Mario_S's profile photo   12/19/2019 6:04 p.m.

Hello:
Some coworkers have changed the Miao of the son to version 2. They will leave me the old one, say, the device version 1.
I will be very appreciated if someone who is using this version, the "1", can indicate according to their experience, what application to use for Android, way of using it for the first time, if using stickers or using that support that is engulfed/hangs from the sensor,or both, support and also stickers.
Is it generally simple to start from scratch and have it working with the girl's telephone and the phones of the parents?
Is the calibration complicated?Is it daily?
Configure the alarms that this goes?
Well, you see that the doubts are many, so I will appreciate any indication that helps me take this in the best possible way.
Thank you!!.
Greetings.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
12/19/2019 6:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @Mario_s don't worry everything is very simple.

In my case I just have it stuck with the stickers that come next to Miao Miao (if you don't have them, you can ask them in the diabeika.es store).This will depend on the sport you do, whatever it moves, how it is attached to the skin, etc., etc.

It is quite easy to start from scratch, it is not necessary to be a hacker.You'll see!In fact, you can always ask, but if they look on YouTube I think there are already a few tutorials.

As for apps: if you have Android you can choose between tomato (official version of Miao Miao), Glimp or XDrip.I have never used the first one, but how little I have read were not good reviews.

The calibrations are very easy and if I tell you the truth, I would not do more than one day, and honestly, I prefer at most 3 in the 14 days that the sensor lasts.In general, there are not many needed.

The alarms with both applications are going well, if I am not doing bad memory, XDrip has more alarm options.

In general, you will be much easier than you think.You just have to light the Bluetooth, turn on an application and make your magic.

Much encouragement, you'll see what I change!

P.D.: As for calibrations, there is on Instagram an account that has infographics about this (and a lot of more things) @Donsacarino

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
12/28/2019 10:55 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Thank you!!!!.I stay calmer.I have already asked for stickers in Diabétika and on Monday the device passes us.
I'm going to struggle in the apps you indicate.
Thank you so much!!!.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
12/29/2019 12:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.