{'en': 'I present myself, 39 years (25 with diabetes), wanting to share experience', 'es': 'Me presento, 39 años (25 con diabetes), con ganas de compartir experiencia'} Image

I present myself, 39 years (25 with diabetes), wanting to share experience

titi's profile photo   12/19/2019 9:27 p.m.

Hello,

I have been with type 1 diabetes from 14 months and right now I am 39 years old and I sign up in case my experience can help someone.

Greetings,

titi's profile photo
titi
12/19/2019 9:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum @titi I hope we can help you, ask what you need and share what you know !!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/19/2019 9:56 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@titi, greetings and welcome.Here doubts, suggestions and advice are welcome.Sometimes we also vent when we have a bad streak.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/20/2019 12:23 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

titi said:
hello, I carry with type 1 diabetes from 14 months and right now I have 39 years and I sign up if my experience can help someone

There are many good people here.Surely you can contribute so that someone with doubts clarify them, or maybe you have any questions and you can satisfy it.
Welcome.All the best.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
12/20/2019 7:24 a.m.

Well come <3

nick20's profile photo
nick20
12/23/2019 5:57 a.m.

Helloaa !!!!As I always say welcome !!!But in another life we ​​know each other better with some reeds or out there party hahaha.Surely you always learn something, thanks for being in this forum !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/23/2019 9:05 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Welcome to the forum!

And making a sum and I imagine that it is from the age of 14 (not months)

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/23/2019 11:35 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Hello, I have been 20 years, and today I do not know what is happening to me, that I have a dinner time and it is not necessary to make me quickly.They keep the stable vaslores in 130 and my surprise is that I have always put 5 units of fast?What should be?

vcota7's profile photo
vcota7
01/13/2020 9:19 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.