Pocket tilting

Ignasi_p's profile photo   05/12/2019 8:28 p.m.

Do you advise me a discreet pocket tilt and that can you read the screen when you put a dish on you?

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
05/12/2019 8:28 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

I have a normal at home, but you can take those of the narcos to weigh the drug hahaha, they are serious and weigh even microns, but of course, do not try to weigh kg ... they are normally gram.

Taking a fast eye on Amazon I see:

HBLIFE Precision pocket scale (0.01g accuracy to 200g), Cusine scale, jewelry scale with LCD screen and tara function (black) Link

But it has a 200gr limit, I don't know if it serves you.

Anyway, pocket and with a lot of capacity or functions, I don't think you find much

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
05/12/2019 10:13 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

I have it in view.The problem is that if you put something on top, type a silver, you can't see the screen

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
05/12/2019 11:39 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

There are many swingings I have this but if you are looking for there is a rule -shaped that open four legs and it is much better.
To have a swinging you have to think that what can weigh is enough since weighs with a plate that do not weigh little and with a glass that is the solution to see the screen, that is to say you put the glass and on top of the plate, so you see the screenWithout any problem but I advise you to look for the one that I tell you with a rule -shaped that the legs open and put the plate on top, by Amazon it is if you look a ratillo sure you locate it.
Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/13/2019 7:55 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

As you have already told you, you have to use a scale that "see" the screen when you put the plate, as it is in "rule (scissors)":
Link 3EDF682E-7576-11E9-8F6D-5558D0C85632 & PD_RD_W = 17UBS & PD_RD_WG = MOLAB & PF_RD_P = 015A6FB5-F315-4CB 69W9YJZ42HMR1M

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
05/13/2019 2:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is a good solution.The longitude seems more or less that of a fork and can go in a backpack pocket.Has anyone used it?
It is the worst, I have rations.I don't "care" to click but break your head every time they put a dish in front ... Lo o d i o, seriously.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
05/13/2019 4:34 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

ignasi_p said:
is a good solution.The longitude seems more or less that of a fork and can go in a backpack pocket.Has anyone used it?
It is the worst, I have rations.I do not "care" to click but break your head every time they put a dish in front ... Lo o d i o, seriously.
>

That they have put you is the one that I told you is luxurious

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/13/2019 10:37 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Yes at first you weigh the hydrates dishes at home, after a while you already do it by eye.It is a matter of practice ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/14/2019 1:02 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

No, if I practice it.Not that it does not arrive is intelligence 😁😁😂

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
05/14/2019 5:29 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

If only the portions were, with the tilting it would be very simple, then you have to take into account the cooking of the legumes, the potato, if they are very cooked that influences a lot, the type of bread, integral, mother mass etc andIf we already have to calculate the fat, especially if you eat away from home, go out and let's go !!That we have to do a master come on.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/14/2019 6:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Already ..., eating outside is more complicated, but you measure yourself later and correct.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/14/2019 7:12 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

How much later?Two hours?No, I don't want to be for two hours through the clouds.JARTITO HAS THE DELIGHT DIABETES

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
05/16/2019 7:51 a.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

Better to be a little high than hurry up and send you more insulin so that after a world hypoglycemia, you never have to expose yourself to a hypo and less if you are outside your home, never.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
05/16/2019 3:02 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

ignasi_p said:
How much later?Two hours?No, I don't want to be for two hours through the clouds.JARTITO HAS THE DELIGHT DIABETES

When, as I measure it a thousand times, I look like the crazy glucometer (less bad than now I have free 🤣), I'm measuring it every hour.

sil's profile photo
sil
05/16/2019 3:28 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

10 minutes ago my dietitian has told me that by the end of the year everyone with the free !!!
I'm buying popcorn 👏👏
Or better no😂

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
05/17/2019 11:10 a.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

I have a swing of pocket minerals that I use for when I leave home.It fits in the palm of my hand and does not involve any space of space in my bag.Anyway, it has its cons: it usually happens that the plate does not fit on the scale, cover the screen (as you said) and the maximum weight that can measure you are 150g.The latter is the most important for me, since you get a good click if the apple that you went to Zampo weighs 200g (data that you cannot know).I highlight it as something important that you must take into account before buying a scale.

nuss_faif0's profile photo
nuss_faif0
05/19/2019 11:52 a.m.

Diabetes Mellitus tipo 1
Adolescente, 16 años
9 años desde el debut (2010)
Bomba de insulina (Medtronic MiniMed 640G)
Sensor de glucosa (Freestyle Libre)
Hemoglobina (más reciente): 6,7%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.