{'en': 'Do you start counting after dessert?', 'es': 'Empieza a contar tras el postre?'} Image

Do you start counting after dessert?

minucoti's profile photo   12/27/2019 10:15 p.m.

Hello,

Maybe experts thinks you a silly question but I'm curious ...

Do you have to measure two hours after eating, but two hours after finishing?

I started to have dinner at 9 but talking to my husband, I have finished a few minutes ago and now that I am eating a dessert pear, it goes through my head that the logical thing would be to start counting the two hours from the ten that I finished and notFrom the nine that I started.No???

Thanks for the answers!

minucoti's profile photo
minucoti
12/27/2019 10:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do it two hours since I finish ... and both the header and the endocrine when I told me to continue doing so

cgs's profile photo
cgs
12/27/2019 10:54 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

It seems the most logical, yes :)

minucoti's profile photo
minucoti
12/27/2019 10:59 p.m.

I don't know what is logical or not, but for me it is two hours since you start eating.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/28/2019 2:17 p.m.

That looks with continuous measurement.With the rest it only approaches.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/28/2019 4 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

moucoti said:
hello, maybe experts seem uba silly question but I'm curious

Do you have to measure two hours after eating, but two hours after finishing?I started dinner at 9 but talking to my husband, I have finished a few minutes ago and now that I am eating a dessert pear, it goes through my head that the logical would be to start counting the two hours from the ten that I finished and notFrom the nine that I started.No ???

Two hours since you just eat, as they have told me.And they have also told me, the doctor of course, that more or less at the hour and a half you already know the trend and could take some measure to correct if necessary.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
12/29/2019 12:46 p.m.

Well, it seems that not even the endocrin@s are clear because they also told me 2 hours since you click and start eating.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/29/2019 1:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.