{'en': 'Miao Miao 2', 'es': 'Miao miao 2'} Image

Miao Miao 2

sil's profile photo   06/05/2019 1:42 p.m.

Miao Miao has announced on his Instagram account the new Miao Miao 2 reader soon.Among the novelties of this new reader are:

- It will be smaller.
- Submersible in fresh and salty water.
- Best free freestyle readings.
- The respect button will be in the front, unlike the 1 that is in the rear.
- The battery will also last 14 days and will be compatible with free 2.
- It will not adhere with glue to the skin.
- It will weigh 6 gr.
- Bluetooth more stable

sil's profile photo
sil
06/05/2019 1:42 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

I did not know this of Miao, how interesting it seems to me to be able to make continuous measurements!I will be pending, and if they get the novelty, it may like it

morganeta's profile photo
morganeta
06/05/2019 6:16 p.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

@Sil looks very good the truth, correct all the worst of the current myomiao and improve with respect to it, I have been with myomiao for almost 1 year and I am very happy but everything that is to improve the product welcome is.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/05/2019 8:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

But you will give it the social security or you have to buy it

cm1970's profile photo
cm1970
06/07/2019 3:18 p.m.

Link
I don't know if you know this product. I think it works like Miaomiao but it is Spanish technology.
My son is using it and is happy.
You have to support the effort here.All the best

Alimor's profile photo
Alimor
06/11/2019 5:22 p.m.

sil said:
miao miao has announced on its Instagram account the new reader Miao Miao 2 soon.Among the novelties of this new reader are:

- It will be smaller.
- Submersible in fresh and salty water.
- Best free freestyle readings.
- The respect button will be in the front, unlike the 1 that is in the rear.
- The battery will also last 14 days and will be compatible with free 2.
- It will not adhere with glue to the skin.
- It will weigh 6 gr.
- Bluetooth more stable

So if I buy it, is it not possible to compatible with my free free style?Although social security has not yet given me.

Jose3332's profile photo
Jose3332
08/05/2019 8:14 p.m.

TIPO I
Con Apidra y Toujeo.
HBA1c 6%

@Alimor
I was Beta Tester of Gluconightwatch (they are in Valencia), and help them improve the app during the last year (Frankfurt), with almost newly newly released diabetes and when I used Abbott's sensors.I did it with iPhone.They had problems with the Apple Store and in the end the app only works as if you were Beta Tester.For Androids, I think they didn't have a problem.It doesn't matter, it works very well.

I always worked perfectly and the alarms really check them at night and they avoided some scare.The tapes to put it on the arm are great, soft and very light.And the battery a pass, lasts a lot.The developers were always aware of our suggestions.And I am agreed that the product will continue to improve.Miaomiao I do not know him, and I can't comment, although it has very good TB, especially the new one.These things improve us the quality of life!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
08/09/2019 3:15 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

They already sell the miaomiao2 on the web Link
If you want, you can use this discount coupon (you will discount $ 10 or less to pay shipping costs):
FRIEND-WLR9998
miaomiao.ref.cc/miguelg
Reed on copying all the code (including the "Friend-")
Greetings,
Miguel

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/05/2019 1:50 p.m.

The gluconight watch also sends the data to a compatible clock or only the mobile?
Miao Miao 2 I see that it also carries clamping band, I don't know which one will be better.
I imagine that in both cases you need the mobile with you to read the measurements, right?I mean that if you are going to run, you have to take the mobile somewhere.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/20/2020 9:41 a.m.

@meginer

I only used the gluconightwatch at night with the mobile (Bluetooth connection) so that I let me know of some low in time.
I don't know if you can send to a clock.
When I played with the Free, I only took his reader and from time to time he checked how he was.

all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
01/20/2020 10:47 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Jldiaz, but the gluconightwatch or it transmitter, can it take off without problem and then paste it again?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/20/2020 11:36 a.m.

Del.Miao meant, it has been the concealer

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/20/2020 11:36 a.m.

@meginer If you hit only the adhesive that goes to your skin can be taken off without problems but if you also put the adhesive it brings to paste in the sensor you can load the sensor perfectly.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/20/2020 12:48 p.m.

But I understood that for continuous measurement it was necessary to paste the two adhesives

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/20/2020 1:20 p.m.

meginer said:
the gluconight watch also sends the data to a compatible clock or only the mobile?.
Miao Miao 2 I see that it also carries clamping band, I don't know which one will be better.
I imagine that in both cases you need the mobile with you to read the measurements, right?I mean that if you are going to run, you have to take the mobile somewhere.

No, Gnwuntry is not compatible with smart watches.That's why I went to mm2.I am from Valencia

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
01/20/2020 2:54 p.m.

meginer said:
jldiaz, but the transmitter of gluconightwatch or it, can be taken off without problem and then paste it again?

Yeah.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
01/20/2020 2:54 p.m.

Hello chic@s.Miao Miao has come to me today.Nor does Tomato find it.Does anyone know if you have to do something or will it be defective?Thank you

Halexx's profile photo
Halexx
05/26/2020 12:59 p.m.

DM 1 - 28 años - Debut 2016

Minimed640g con Humalog

Medtronic Guardian G3

halxx said:
hello chic@s.Miao Miao has come to me today.Nor does Tomato find it.Does anyone know if you have to do something or will it be defective?Thanks

It came to me mine 2 days ago, when loading it, a blue light is linked every 5 seconds and when it is 100% a green light is maintained, if this does not surely happen this defective.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
05/26/2020 11:48 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.