I want to present myself

rda1960's profile photo   01/03/2020 6:35 p.m.

Hello, I am a type 2 diabetic and renal transplanted, I have been read for the different comments of the forum and most of them seem like help.I use the Freestyle 1 meter for approximately 3 years, my experience with it is good, I miss the alarms of hypoglycemia and despite having a failed sensor, the truth is that they sent me a new one without cost immediately.Thanks to a good control and exercise, I can keep the glyce between 5.8 and 6.1 in the function of the medication that administer that it is not always the same.
Thanks for approving my request

rda1960's profile photo
rda1960
01/03/2020 6:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum @rda1960, with those values ​​you have to tell how you get it!Hehehe ... cheerful!And ask what you need!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/03/2020 7:01 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The truth is that while I did the dialis it was difficult for meI lost weight, the insulin went down until I suppress it, today I keep only with the pill.I make real efforts with the food (I like sweet) and go to the gym a minimum of four days a week (tape, bicycle and elliptics).!!!Nothing new !!!!

rda1960's profile photo
rda1960
01/03/2020 7:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.