Diabetes Experience Day 2020

Palomilla's profile photo   01/08/2020 1:44 p.m.

Hello, forum:

I leave the DED link: Link

I repeat this year and I would love that Menarini presented his Glucomen Day CGM.I read the review made by the sugary Jedi ( Link and does not paint anything wrong.Maybe then it is a fiasco, but the more competitors, the better prices for users.What a business!

Happy year!

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
01/08/2020 1:44 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

Are you going to the event?There is some association that is organizing assistance.I refer to agreements with hotels for accommodation and/or travel offer, etc.

Pinkypank's profile photo
Pinkypank
01/09/2020 12:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

pinkkypank said:
are going to the event?There is some association that is organizing assistance.I mean agreements with hotels for accommodation and/or trip offer, etc.

The Congress has contacted several hotels, now I cannot see it on its Facebook page puts the prices they have arranged with hotels that come down a lot of their real prices.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/09/2020 1:01 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hi, @pinkyPank:

Here you have the prices for the weekend in the hotels with which the organization of the DED: Link
All the best.

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
01/09/2020 4:20 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

Let's see if Sugarbeat says the first continuous meter that does not need to carry anything nailed to the body

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/09/2020 4:31 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.