{'en': 'Use of freestyle with the PC and see graphics', 'es': 'Uso de freestyle con el PC y ver gráficas'} Image

Use of freestyle with the PC and see graphics

Aruky's profile photo   06/17/2019 10:43 a.m.

Hi guys,

I would like to ask you a question in case someone can help me.

A week ago I put the freestyle and my educator told me to download the data, graphics and other things on the Libreview website for her to see them from her consultation, but the fact is that when I want to connect the device to the computer and download theData asks me for installation requirements that I don't have and when you install it, the computer is blocked without doing anything.

I have tried several times and the further installation has come is to tell me that there has been an error because I do not have the necessary requirements for it.

But I have tried to install it both in my personal laptop and on the job computer and nothing .. I do not think they are obsolete to install that k should be so simple:/

Thank you!

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
06/17/2019 10:43 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

Good afternoon, I carry the reader directly and they look at him ... because in the event that you have no computer that ??
All the best

Vanesa Sanchez Real's profile photo
Vanesa Sanchez Real
06/17/2019 7:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

When you talk about Freestyle, I suppose you will refer to free freestyle and the Libreview website is used when the readings are made with the mobile phone- are you doing it like this?
And assuming that do you have local administrator permits?

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
06/17/2019 7:43 p.m.

He didn't give me problems in his day but now I don't use it.I read directly with the mobile that goes directly to Libreview and my endo sees it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/18/2019 4:55 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

And how do I make my mobile be used as a reader?

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
06/19/2019 8:28 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Check that your mobile has NFC, activate the NFC, install the FreeLink app on the phone and register and start scanning the sensors (with the rear),.
When you are running normally, you are going to freeview and register on the page.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/19/2019 8:38 a.m.

On the registered Stoy Page, K occurs when I connect the reader to download data, ask me for facilities of something that I am installing it is blocked and does not react

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
06/19/2019 9:02 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

To operate with the mobile and LibreLink it is not necessary

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/19/2019 10:01 a.m.

That happens to me that gives me many problems to do it.I have the appointment with the educator on Tuesday and I asked me to pass the data to the computer to see them but I will have to go on Tuesday and tell her that I could not.So if I use the mobile as a reader if you can send the data ???My mobile is a galaxy 9 plus I imagine that I will have that of the NFC ...

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
06/19/2019 10:06 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

If, with the Galaxy S9 it must work without problems, install the app, you register and to work.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/19/2019 10:24 a.m.

Do you tell me what exactly is the app called?

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
06/19/2019 12:26 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

In order to download the glucometer to LibreeWiew data using the PC you have to have the operating system updated, especially the framework and install the corresponding drivers that you ask when you connect the device.You may also require Java update, it depends on the browser you use.I just checked with the Microsoft Edge, and download without problems.If I can help you in whatever, contact me, thank you.

Angel Martin Rosa's profile photo
Angel Martin Rosa
06/23/2019 5:08 p.m.

Thanks for the information @Angel Martin Rosa, the fact is that tomorrow I have an appointment with my educator to put on the second sensor and explain myself how to put it alone and others and I will appear without the data downloaded but I can not install the drivers in anyOn the computers and of course if you already tell me that it depends on the operating system and others turns off and let's go.On the other hand, they told me that I could download the data using my mobile as a reader but my educator told me K I still did not explain it but I did not explain why.So my question is ... how do I download my reader data and be able to see my graphics ???Because also even if my mobile phone linked to the sensor in the Libreview only the controls would be seen since I made the link but not the ones I have been doing during these 15 days with this sensor that I have now not ???Forgive my ignorance but I still don't know how these things are going ..

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
06/24/2019 10:18 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

aruky said:
thanks for the information @Angel Martin Rosa, the fact is that tomorrow I have an appointment with my educator to put on the second sensor and explain myself how to put it alone and others and I will appear withoutThe data downloaded but I can not install the drivers in any of the computers and of course if you already tell me that it depends on the operating system and others turns off and let's go.On the other hand, they told me that I could download the data using my mobile as a reader but my educator told me K I still did not explain it but I did not explain why.So my question is ... how do I download my reader data and be able to see my graphics ???Because also even if my mobile phone linked to the sensor in the Libreview only the controls would be seen since I made the link but not the ones I have been doing during these 15 days with this sensor that I have now not ???Forgive my ignorance but I still don't know how these things are going ..

Exact.The data of the two readers (machine and mobile), never cross.
Take the device to the consultation, she should be able to download it without problems

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
06/24/2019 11:50 a.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

@Jaime37 Precisely she told me to download them before going because she in her consultation cannot do it.What is the fabric like the thing.The fact is that I call her to tell her what happens to me and she tells me as I am not a user of Abbott Spain (my sensors are from France) because I can't call them to help me (what fuck ... you have to see athing with the other) it seems that my sensors are of "smuggling" and that is why I have Koder if I do not work as if that had something to do with the drivers and others that the computer asks for.Above offended, he tells me to take the reader and that he will look at the graphs as a favor that he does to me ..... I will have no other to take the laptop to a computer scientist and put it to me or install everything I need todo that.

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
06/24/2019 12:56 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

aruky said:
@jaime37 precisely she has told me to download them before going because she in her consultation cannot do it.What is the fabric like the thing.The fact is that I call her to tell her what happens to me and she tells me as I am not a user of Abbott Spain (my sensors are from France) because I can't call them to help me (what fuck ... you have to see athing with the other) it seems that my sensors are of "smuggling" and that is why I have Koder if I do not work as if that had something to do with the drivers and others that the computer asks for.Above offended, he tells me to take the reader and that he will look at the graphs as a favor that he does to me ..... I will have no other to take the laptop to a computer scientist and put it to me or install everything I need toDo that.

Tell him that for next you use the mobile.
And so she can see it in the application without so much history ......
You can download it on any modern computer from any friend or family.And you carry the PDF file in a pendrive to see it

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
06/24/2019 1:13 p.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

I have already been able to download it on the job computer.I hope I don't have problems for it (I have downloaded the drivers on this computer) I imagine that she can see the data tomorrow from her consultation because otherwise everything is given.Now I am making an eye on the graphs and others to see if I understand the functions of the program.It is curious that he tells me that hemo estimated is 5.9.I hope you were that but obviously gives me that data because it only has my values ​​of my last 14 days but well ... time to time hehe thank you all for your help.Give joy to always count on this forum :)

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
06/24/2019 2:36 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.