{'en': 'Metforminaa', 'es': 'Metforminaaa'} Image

Metforminaa

isaabeltran's profile photo   01/13/2020 2:57 p.m.

Hi!I need your help and opinions.

I am 15 years old and I have been diabetic and the truth that they have always had bad control with my sugar.

I have seen a lot of people who take metformin of 850 mg and the truth that in addition to having a good sugar control, thin and is what I am looking for.I also tried the Dianben and the truth is that he did nothing to me.

Any idea that name of pills with metformin that can help me lose weight and good blood glucose control?

Thankssss

isaabeltran's profile photo
isaabeltran
01/13/2020 2:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@isaabeltran for many kilos of merformine that you take if you do not accompany him with diet and exercise I do not think that something can be lost.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/13/2020 8:57 p.m.

@isaaberan, with 15 years all problems are magnified.I understand that you enter the forum to ask for help, but I think no one can give you a secret formula to lower those kilos.
Surely your doctor can advise you well.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/13/2020 9:13 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@Solaria
I have tried more than 5 diets and none has worked for me because the glycemic control is high and I am also resistant to insulin.That's why I must take pills + insuluna

isaabeltran
01/13/2020 9:57 p.m.

@isaabeltran

You are very young (which many gives us a great envy!).It's very good that you want to take care of your weight, but don't become obsessed.

In my opinion, the best losing weight formula is: balanced food at your expense / needs + regular sport + patience and constancy.

I would only recommend that you take the pills that need you to control diabetes, but do not take weight pills (unless you tell you a doctor because you have a serious hormonal problem).

To eat, you can follow the plate method (there are many places that explain it to you) and TB there is an app of diabetes to the letter.It is very very important that you learn to eat well!and that you know the basic composition of food (proteins, fats and carbohydrates).

For example, avoid saturated fats (fried potatoes are terrible!) And sugary drinks or industrial juices and bolleria.Be curious and learn what you should eat.TB you can talk if you can with a nutritionist.

You don't have to put yourself on a diet, just eat "well."To healthy food, you have to add regular sport.Do something you like and have fun.But it is regulated.If you do, I assure you that the results will see in a few months.You will lose weight and find yourself in shape.Ah, and as a gift it will help you better control diabetes.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
01/14/2020 10:01 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Hi @jldiazdel!
When I read his messages, I really describe my life, before I had a very bad time since I did not feel like going out with my friends, because they "forced me" to eat not accepted food for my body.I spent more than 2 years eating healthy and doing sports 3 times, since he performed rhythmic gymnastics and also gym.
They told me that they had very low hormones but they didn't remedy at all!
I get excited to read this really
Thank you

isaabeltran
01/14/2020 8:25 p.m.

What hormones told you you had casualties?@isaabeltran

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/14/2020 11:09 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@isaabeltran

Then talk to your endocrine.I think I saw that I saw some medical article that is used for people with type 2 Q now TB is started in people with type 1 and that TB helps to lose weight.

all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
01/15/2020 10:38 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.