Bad control of diabetes

Clau Dio Andres's profile photo   01/13/2020 3:56 p.m.

Hello .. I have diabetes 6 years ago .. Two months ago I come bad .. I start to urinate a lot .. a lot of thirst .. a lot hunger ... many tiredness .. and I have to confess that I have not taken care of me in meals all this thisTime .. I ate everything, my glycemia every day was 250 .. 300 up up to one day I have 500 .. and what worries me the most and scares is that I have lost 10 kg in a month eating all the time.. and not taking care of me .. Is this due to hyperglycemia?

Clau Dio Andres's profile photo
Clau Dio Andres
01/13/2020 3:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

But do you take care of yourself is obvious that you are going to have hyperglycemia, do you take medications?

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
01/13/2020 4:10 p.m.

Hilda said:
because if you take care it is obvious that you will have hyperglycemia, do you take medications?

If I take medications .. the truth that I let me be and sometimes I do not become aware .. my problem is the excess at meals .. like all the time .. and I always have high values ​​.. I put insulin .. but that IIt serves if I continue with food excesses .. for me it was normal ... and the worst thing is that I did not go to the doctor .. and now two months ago I began to feel bad to urinate a lot to feel a lot of tiredness a lot of dream .. and whatI worry is the sudden loss of weight knowing that as all the time ... I had never happened to me and I didn't go to the doctor either.Until the body passes you an invoice .. a week ago that I take care of me eating well and now I have echoed some analysis .. but I had my question if my excessive loss of weight is because of my bad control!

Clau Dio Andres's profile photo
Clau Dio Andres
01/13/2020 4:44 p.m.

You know that from experience I tell you that you go to the hospital immediately, that they serve you quickly, tell your symptoms, I did the same as you and I went to the hospital, that it does not happen to you.

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
01/13/2020 5:21 p.m.

@Clau gave Andres

Go to the doctor immediately !!You are playing with your life.

The carbohydrates go to the bloody flow (due to the lack of adequate insulin) and your body pulls fat stored because it does not get carbohydrate energy.That's why you lose weight.But you are also generating in your blood ketonic bodies.Your liver, your kidneys, your eyes etc, are suffering a lot.You could fall into a coma if you continue like this.

I would go to the emergency room now

Take care of yourself

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
01/13/2020 5:25 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

If you see immediately and if you think you can't control yourself when eating also ask for help with that.

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
01/13/2020 5:29 p.m.

The damage caused to other organs is very large, when it is high I see blurry.It helps me getting my medicine I don't insulin I haven't come to that yet and I don't want to do so with a naturist, I exercise and how little what is necessary and the stomach gets used to it.As a prize on Sundays he gave me some dessert of my preference.

marsana67's profile photo
marsana67
01/13/2020 6:35 p.m.

@ Clau gave Andres those are the symptoms of diabetic debut but you already were.
Surely you are fatal for ketoacedosis.
The first thing sees emergencies to put a treatment for ketoacedosis and lower the glucose intravenously.That measures you glycosilada.
Then be very rigorous with the doses of insulin necessary for the HC and fats you eat.Forget the sweets until you are controlled.Life is doing in it.
If you don't do it you can lose a leg, an eye, the liver .... It is very serious.
There are tricks for anxiety and be able to control meals.

@Marsana67 The naturists sell lies.Diabetes is not cured and controlled with antidiabetics if you are type 2 or insulin if you are type 1 or type 2 with evolution.Some type 2 diabetics can control glycemia with diet and exercise;You can also make a ketogenic diet that reduces HC to 20g a day.
You see the endocrine and eat that you see blurry with high glutemia, surely have to get the pills or even need some insulin for meals.
If you do not control it you can have a retinopathy and lose sight.It is important to check the view every year if your glycosylated hemoglobin is not below 7.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/14/2020 11:42 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.