{'en': 'It is desperate !!!', 'es': 'Es desesperante!!!'} Image

It is desperate !!!

Aruky's profile photo   06/19/2019 9:25 a.m.

Hi guys,

I know that I have already talked about this on another occasion but I still continue with the problem and I am desperate because I do not know what to do, I am quite lost.

As I mentioned I have many nocturnal lack of controls and I don't know what is due.I just put the freestyle and now I can see even better the lack of controls that I commented, unlike that I previously thought that the morning hyper could be due to nocturnal hypos but now I see that it is not so.

The fact is that there are days in which the levels since I go to bed tend to lower little by little to the point of having to take some right to avoid them and yet the next day they can start up, to go to bed at 90with a small right (1/2 lacket ration) and go see how it goes up and up until dawn in 204 !!!

I have come to think that it could be the days of ovulation, menstruation, .. some hormonal change or I don't know but it happens to me one day and the next one.

My body is a file X why also the same breakfast every morning and yet there are days that the post is in hyper and others that are in hip.

How can I find out my needs if my body acts for my own will regardless of what you do ???

I have always been of nocturnal hypos so I have always needed right even if I was looked high but for a few months I do not control the nights and that overwhelms me a lot because during the day I usually keep my levels under control and even some hiccI know what to do.

They have also told me that it may be the phenomenon of dawn .... but some nights yes and other night ???A little weird.

I have also thought about the foods I take at dinner in case they influence the night but the truth is that I don't know if that can be.

Please help me because I am desperate.

Thank you!!

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
06/19/2019 9:25 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

Well, glycosilada is very good.Maybe climbing one more slowly and going down the rapids ...
The controls are not all perfect either, but a good average is enough.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/19/2019 9:29 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you @regina what happens is that I am annoying to keep the "middle" decent day and then at night I can find out what happens to me to remedy.Do you think that if I make those changes in the slow and the rapids could it improve ???Now that I see the graphics in the free I am surprised because there are days that my controls are maintained in the blue line and others that because of the hyper night and the day goes crazy pk I try to correct and I caused my hypos and it is a rise and low and low...

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
06/19/2019 9:59 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

I can think of two reasons: either the basal falls short and that's why dawns with hyper, or the type of dinner.There are foods that because of the type of fat they have, even if you calculate the HC well and put the right bolus, at the time-2 postprandial hours you appear in hypo because the fats make that from 2-3h the glucose rises and notBefore, which insulin has already done its effect, there is not enough glucose to counteract this insulin and that makes you in hiccups, take the right and then it uploads not enough insulin to compensate.

sil's profile photo
sil
06/19/2019 11:26 a.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

That can be @sil although I do not usually drink fat (rarely) how usual ceno is salad with fruit/yogurt, puree of vegetables with some bread, a vegetable sandwich ... a few days ago I ate aSpinach and turkey hamburger and I told mostly the hamburger bread hydrates but casually that day I had nocturnal hypos.Yesterday, for example, cene 3 small pizza pieces and according to my count I put the insulin correctly since my post was in 98 ... It may be that yesterday the pizza was the culprit of that continuous climb during tonight?I think you may not know how to understand what foods do effects later and which are not :(

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
06/19/2019 12:25 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

aruky said:
can be that @sil although I at night do not usually drink fat (rarely) how usual ceno is salad with fruit/yogurt, puree of vegetables with some bread,A vegetable sandwich ... a few days ago I ate a spinach and turkey hamburger and told about the hamburger bread hydrates but casually that day I had nocturnal hypos.Yesterday, for example, cene 3 small pizza pieces and according to my count I put the insulin correctly since my post was in 98 ... It may be that yesterday the pizza was the culprit of that continuous climb during tonight?I think you may not know how to understand what foods are done later and which are not: (

Yes, the pizza has all the ballots to be the culprit of your night climb yesterday.After dinner, at 2h the pizzas are deceiving and is usually in hiccups or good value, but they rise from 3h their consumption and there is no longer insulin to attack.In cases of pizza, what I do is put myself twice insulin, imagine that I have to inject 5 units, because before dinner I put 3 und. And 2 hours later the 2 units that I am missing, so I do not give me the rush whileHow and then I don't run out the active insulin in the body 😉

sil's profile photo
sil
06/19/2019 12:34 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

He has his logic regarding what happened to me last night.So when I eat for example what should I get first?The normal rapid and two hours later an insulin supplement?It is that looking at my levels and my graph looks like last night I had the levels well at 3.30 that was in 112 but the next one I did was at 7 and was already in 183 and at 8 in 191 .... it is seen thatStart up the graph from 4 or so little by little ... I don't know very well how it should act.I will try to spend the same thing for a few days to see my night reactions and at least discard, for example, what is the food of dinner and see if it can be the phenomenon of Alba although I would surprise me that I only happen to me on certain nightsAnd not all

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
06/19/2019 5:45 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Although we always put it on the HC that we are going to take, it is clear that proteins and fats also raise glucose in a slower way ...

We could calculate the rapid ratio depending on the calories of the fats and proteins that we are going to take, but when assimilating them in a much slower way we cannot put them while we take those HC in the same meal.With a pump it would be simpler but with a pen it would be necessary to prick 2 times (although sometimes let's call it) one for the HC and a posterior one where it is barely fast and follow up the rise.

Pepeluis77's profile photo
Pepeluis77
06/19/2019 6:28 p.m.

Hijo 3 años DM1

Do not take fat at dinner and see if there is no rise.If you continue to climb, with light dinner, it will be that the slow one falls short., but do not adjust too much, because you will be at risk of hypos.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/20/2019 1:03 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

aruky said:
Hello guys, I know that I have already spoken on another occasion but I still continue with the problem and I am desperate because I do not know what to do, I am quite lost.As I mentioned I have many nocturnal lack of controls and I don't know what is due.I just put the freestyle and now I can see even better the lack of controls that I commented, unlike that I previously thought that the morning hyper could be due to nocturnal hypos but now I see that it is not so.The fact is that there are days in which the levels since I go to bed tend to lower little by little to the point of having to take some right to avoid them and yet the next day they can start up, to go to bed at 90with a small right (1/2 lacket ration) and go see how it goes up and up until dawn in 204 !!!I have come to think that it could be the days of ovulation, menstruation, .. some hormonal change or I don't know but it happens to me one day and the next one.My body is a file x pk equally every morning breakfast exactly the same and yet there are days that the post is in hyper and others that is in hiccdo ???I have always been of nocturnal hypos so I have always needed right even if I was looked high but for a few months I do not control the nights and that overwhelms me a lot because during the day I usually keep my levels under control and even some hiccI know what to do.They have also told me that it may be the phenomenon of dawn .... but some nights yes and other night ???A little weird.I have also thought about the foods I take at dinner in case they influence the night but the truth is that I don't know if that can be.Please help me because I'm desperate.

I understand you perfectly, the same thing usually happens to me.It is despair.

marta5's profile photo
marta5
06/20/2019 9:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well guys, I'm going to test the food I take for dinner to see if there is any relationship between them and the climbs.Last night, for example, I took a vegetable sanwich (which are about 3 portions of hydrates the bread if I remember correct) and it seems that the night is downward instead of climbing since at night I was in 90, take late half -glassOf milk with 2 cookies and then at 4.30 I was in 63, I took half a glass of milk again and at 8 I had 82 and then at 8.30 I was in 104 .... surely trying what dinners do I do to see the effects,Although on the other hand I am not sure what kind of fat should not take to avoid those supposed increases.Can you tell me?@Marta5 is true that it is frustrating when you see inexplicable values ​​and you do not know the reason and you think you have it high and without even having eaten something "forbidden"

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
06/20/2019 11:39 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

The truth is that it is, in the end you don't know what to do: S

marta5's profile photo
marta5
06/20/2019 1:05 p.m.

Hello.Many times the same happens to me, especially days before the rule (with premenstrual syndrome, come on).In those days, they give me some terrible climbs at night.The endo told me that it is normal, and that the three -year should be uploaded (5 days before the premenstrual syndrome begins, since it takes to start taking effect; and then lower it again 5 days before it beginsThe rule, because the days I am with the rule give me enough declines.:(
Is it possible that you have to change the time you put the slow?

Sayonara's profile photo
Sayonara
06/23/2019 1:33 p.m.

Well, the truth is that I don't know, because I asked my educator and told me no but I'm already starting to think about trying and correcting my criteria because sometimes I give me the feeling that they don't even know what to do what to doAnd they leave you how you are without making a solution when you are looking for help and comfort in someone who supposedly knows more than you and is here to help you ....

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
06/24/2019 10:33 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Fat + hydrate meals make two climbs, one after eating and one from 3 hours or so.In those cases, a second dose is usually needed to cover that second climb.It is not a good idea to eat that at night because it catches you sleeping the second climb and dawns through the clouds.
Hormones also affect a lot, it is normal for the Ovulation Week and Pre-Regla to need more insulin than the rest and if you do not adjust slowly between hours it will rise to you.
My advice so that you can see what happens to you is that notes in calendar the time of the cycle in which you are, what you have and with all that compares the Free graphs to see if you can go taking out a pattern.It is complicated but that way if you see that the same meals always do the same or that they are certain days of the cycle you can anticipate.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
06/25/2019 6:04 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Thanks @yessica_a, I thought that to find a logic or something because the truth is that all that is a bit strange

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
06/27/2019 12:20 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

It is good to take into account the rations of the proteins and fats for the calculation of insulin quantity, bolus.
On the other hand, if you have a few hydrates, it will be easier to control what it fails, because you will have less up, less insulin in your body and less likely to make mistakes.
If you need right, your doses are not well calculated.

On the other hand, milk produces a large glycemia peak which I find it difficult to control and more if it is skimmed.
The bomb helps a lot of fine spinning in the needs of insulin.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
06/30/2019 12:42 p.m.

Thank you @vita, I have proven to the fats and it is true that I get the blood glucose at night when I ceno something with a lot of fat, so at least I have found a pattern.On the other hand, since I put insulin based on the rations that I am going to take, I have noticed that now I put less units than those that I had previously established as "fixed" than weird ... it may be that now I am weighing more accurate thefood to tell you how many exact rations I will eat and tell me how much insulin I need ....

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
07/01/2019 12:45 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.