{'en': 'Upload tips', 'es': 'Tips para peak de subida'} Image

Upload tips

Isaac M. Contreras's profile photo   06/25/2019 4:20 a.m.

Hello,

I wanted to ask them if anyone has a tip or something that helps you avoid drastic glucose increases by food.

I generally inject and I hope, (but insurance peak), another thing that serves me is 5 min before eating I take a glass with water and 15 gr of linaza flour (4gr of HC).

Anyone you have?

Thank you!

Isaac M. Contreras's profile photo
Isaac M. Contreras
06/25/2019 4:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Tomas flour to not make increases?Why's that?
That the glucose raises you in the food is inevitable, it is that when the fast insulin acts, the normality is recovering.
You can click 15 min before eating, but what a little thing you can do to prevent something from climbing.Maybe colleagues tell you something else

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
01/01/2020 4:42 p.m.

Linaza flour I don't think it's hypoglycemic, what helps is because it feels satiety.Of course, you eat less, less blood glucose.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/02/2020 12:33 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

solar said:
flaxseed flour I do not think it is hypoglycemic, what helps is because it gives a feeling of satiety.Of course, you eat less, less blood glucose.

Eat less = feed worse.It is what my mother always tells me that she is a nurse and works at the La Fe hospital in Valencia.He always tells me: "David, you should not stop eating even if you are high of sugar, feeding is essential."

I don't think that flour is a good solution or proposal.In fact, to improve the figures and be hungry, what I would recommend and any endocrine is to do sports and go out to do physical exercise.That can help be more hungry and have less hyperglycemia (in addition to helping to stabilize figures during the rise of food).

I hope I have helped and clarified something.All the best.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
01/02/2020 11:36 p.m.

That of eating being high without first correcting I do not, another thing is to have to eat specific HC to correct ketonic bodies correcting at the same time with insulin, but we go if you take HC being high those Russian mountains to the organism sure they feel great.
I differ in eating being high, better correct and wait for this good.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/03/2020 7:49 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
that of eating being high without correcting I don't know, something else is having to eat specific HC to correct ketone bodies correcting at the same time with insulin, but we go if you take HC while beingHigh those roller mountains to the organism sure they feel great.

It can be eaten while the appropriate units for the food together with those of the correction are click.They are not exclusive things.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
01/03/2020 11:33 a.m.

davidag2000 said:
jconegar said:
that of eating being high without before correcting I do not know, something else is having to eat specific HC to correct ketonic bodiesCorrecting at the same time with insulin, but we go if you take HC being high those Russian mountains to the organism sure they feel great.

It can be eaten while the appropriate units for the food together with those of the correction are click.They are not exclusive things.

Please and upload more?create higher peaks?What is one of the complications created in our body for the consumption of diabetes?The peaks, instability.Isn't it exclusive?Are you telling people that nothing happens to eat being high?When there are problems with the view, with the kidneys, with the circulation of the blood, with amputations then you tell them that nothing happens to eat being high and not have corrected before.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/04/2020 1:53 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

I think what he is saying is that if he arrives high at lunchtime and has little time, he puts more insulin to correct, and eats.
The ideal would be first to correct and, when you are already corrected, eat.
But you don't always have time to do all that.Then or correct and do not eat or get more insulin and eat.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/05/2020 2:21 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
I think what he is saying is that if he arrives high at lunchtime and has little time, he puts more insulin to correct, and eats.
The ideal would be first to correct and when you are already corrected, eat.
But you don't always have time to do all that.So or correct and do not eat or get more insulin and eat.

First is my health and provoke a beak that goes to the clouds knowing that my kidneys will accuse him, my view too, my blood circulation also because I do not think that I am hungry if I wait for an hour to eat or more, I take what whatBe later and period.Then when you have been with diabetes for some time and the problems begin because there is no longer behind, about 35 years and without any complication for now.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/05/2020 4:50 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

The other option that is what I usually do, is to put on the usual bolus of the food and take a couple of portions or 3 less carbohydrates of what corresponds.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/05/2020 10:22 p.m.

When I am high and I have little time to eat if as high.I wear the usual insu + correction and I don't get up, it stabilizes me and starts to go down (I know to see it in the Dexcom).
Another thing is to eat when you are uploading to you, that I already think would make more hyperglycemia ...

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
01/05/2020 11:21 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

I like @maritxu22, I put the correction + the bolus and never go up more than it is, starts down.
It is also true that not as in the act, I wait a few minutes to make insulin effect.

When I debuted they told me that, that it will add the correction.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/07/2020 12:29 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well a few minutes alone, I imagine that it will be enough time for insulin to begin to take enough effect so that the carbohydrates that are taken at the time do not produce the climb, I have understood that this is done because you do not haveTime to wait, and if you have time to wait, you do not have to avoid the peak, anyway I think you have time to wait to eat when it is at a better level and prevent blood glucose from this more time.
According to what you comment that it does not occur, when you eat normally, nothing should occur, which I see complicated, I do not see something clear.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/07/2020 9:48 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@jconegar in my case depends on the starting value.If I have over 250, of course I don't ingest anything.

In the morning I usually lift my), Always go down.Of course, I expect about 30 min that sometimes is not even effective, I stay in my 185 until 10:00 from 7:00 that I injected, and then down.
My endocrine hallucin when I see my graphics, does not understand what happens with insulin those 3 hours.Or because as I have the insulin effect at 10 min today, if I neglect waiting for me hiccup.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/08/2020 11:47 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, is that the insulin that is injected is not as predictable as the one segregated by the pancreas.It is not for you to hallucinate your endo, but to see it.
Continuous meters are demonstrating the instability in which we live.
There are no quagaous, nor is it the patient's fault that happens.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/08/2020 5:31 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It is a bit unpredictable, for example at 7:00 p.m. I was 240, so 7 Unid de Humalog and after 25min a sandwich.
Well, at the time I was already 66 and had eaten.
The body does not always react the same doing the same, the PQ?Well, I don't know how to explain it either.
The important thing is to get a flat line in terms of figures throughout the day.

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
01/09/2020 9:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.