Doubts regarding traveling with plane.Problems with Skype and iPhone application.

Ylenia's profile photo   07/03/2019 11:57 a.m.

Good morning everyone can and surely the issues that I am going to ask have already come out before but I have been reviewing the last pages and I have not found this information.

First of all,
I have to make a plane trip with the Ryanair company.Could anyone tell me what is the procedure to be able to carry all the medications that need me or if it is necessary to carry any document written by my endocrine ???I haven't flight for a long time and I don't remember the last time as I did everything.

Second question.

For about 3 months that I have been Miao + Freestyle, I have an iPhone and used the “Skipe” application, since last week it stopped working and I see that there are people who are still working.I have read information on Facebook but it is all in English and I do not find out much (install it from the computer to the mobile or something).Does anyone know if there is a way to make the application work again?(I am a denied for technologies).
Do you better change to a phone with Android operating system?

Thanks in advance, I hope I have not given the grilled much and apologize for the tostón 😳😳😳

Greetings!!😘

Ylenia's profile photo
Ylenia
07/03/2019 11:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Ylenia, I leave you the link of a post in which I uploaded some images of the report model that I usually carry on trips:
Link

I can't answer the second question.: |

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
07/03/2019 7:19 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

@Palomilla Thank you very much :) Now I take a look.

Ylenia's profile photo
Ylenia
07/03/2019 10:54 p.m.

ylenia said:
good morning to everyone can and surely the issues that I am going to ask have already come out before but I have been reviewing the last pages and I have not found that information.

First of all,
I have to make a plane trip with the Ryanair company.Could anyone tell me what is the procedure to be able to carry all the medications that need me or if it is necessary to carry any document written by my endocrine ???I haven't flight for a long time and I don't remember the last time as I did everything.

Second question.

For about 3 months that I have been Miao + Freestyle, I have an iPhone and used the “Skipe” application, since last week it stopped working and I see that there are people who are still working.I have read information on Facebook but it is all in English and I do not find out much (install it from the computer to the mobile or something).Does anyone know if there is a way to make the application work again?(I am a denied for technologies).
Do you better change to a phone with Android operating system?

Thanks in advance, I hope I have not given the grilled much and apologize for the tostón 😳😳😳

Greetings!!😘

Hello.There is a Facebook group about Spike (Spike App).Maybe they can help you.

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
07/04/2019 10:55 a.m.

@"Amélie" Thank you, I will look at it.

Ylenia's profile photo
Ylenia
07/04/2019 12:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.