I am not diabetic, I have diabetes

RuthChari's profile photo   07/16/2019 2:08 p.m.

I debuted in diabetes at age 13 (1979)

And I have always resisted calling myself with my same diabetics, since I do not consider that the one who defines a disease benefits me.In fact, I think it harms me.Since I am not a disease, my body has a dysfunction that I consider temporary and in healing.

Over time I have realized that what we think, feel and say forms, and has the power to manifest in our reality.

I invested time in relaxation, in healing my thoughts, in bringing a way of life without extrees, not having so much control for everything, not being so perfectionist.Love me more and take my life more serene.

I have had very good results.Every time I need less insulin and I find myself better.And I plan to continue improving.

Knowing that we are not diabetic but that we have diabetes, predisposes us to improve.Because that can change.

I wanted to share it because I think it is important and in case someone resonates.

RuthChari's profile photo
RuthChari
07/16/2019 2:08 p.m.

Desde 1979 diabetes tipo 1
Novorapid 2 - 3 - 2 y lantus 8

I do not consider that being diabetic or having diabetes defines me as a person, before I am many other things inherent in my personality.Of course, it has helped me love more and take care of myself.

I agree that with a relaxed life you live better, whether you have diabetes as if not, that affects your body and mood, which improves any treatment you have to perform, not only if you are diabetic.
I am calm and on vacation I have no rhinitis, instead in the city and with the day to day, I spend all the time with inhalers and nasal cleaning to breathe.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/17/2019 10:30 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.