Lack of 100 percent Victoza Medication

Carla Caly's profile photo   07/19/2019 3:25 p.m.

Good morning my name is Carla I have my sister who is type 2 diabetic and until recentWith the 40% discount and is Carisima, his doctor made lots of note for the audit of the Sanatorio Guemes, but he has not obtained any result unfortunately, and that is impacting his health, someone who can help me or advise me if it is that it is that it is thatis going through a similar situation, greetings to all !!

Carla Caly's profile photo
Carla Caly
07/19/2019 3:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In Spain, the Victoza medicine, 100%paid, costs about 131 euros.It usually lasts a month.
The continuous monitoring systems of glucose usually cost that amount of money and for many years we have paid them, 100% of our pocket and eager!

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
07/19/2019 9:29 p.m.

The presentation of Victoza in Spain is funded or not based on the therapeutic indication indicated by the prescribing doctor.Currently the only funded indication is for obese patients with BMI & GT; 30 with type 2 diabetes mellitus and who have previously failed in oral hypoglycemic therapy in combination with basal insulin.

For example, in patients with DM2 if it is prescribed in monotherapy without having gone through other previous treatments, it is not funded.

I hope the answer has been useful.

You can find more information in this post: Link

All the best.

pamc1993's profile photo
pamc1993
07/13/2020 12:02 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.