Guardian sensor

BARROSA's profile photo   08/05/2019 5 p.m.

Hello everyone!!
I have a question...
I have the Guardian sensor ... before putting it on, I put it to load ...
But it is precisely today to flash the red light more than two hours and not stop !!!
Is it normal?
I had put it to load the night of before, in the morning I removed it from the base ... but then I have not been able to put it up to half a day ... and then I have thought ... I will load it again for it has beenlost some battery ... And here I continue, two hours later with the red light ...
thank you

BARROSA's profile photo
BARROSA
08/05/2019 5 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Something is failing.Call Medtronic.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
08/05/2019 9:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Barrosa, did you change the loader?.It is a smaller battery than a pump battery.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
08/05/2019 10:31 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

As @solaria says, it is the charger battery, it is notifying you to change it.I would change it and let it load again until the green light of the transmitter is turned off.To be sure, come on, if a good load had already made, the green light will take little to go out

sllf's profile photo
sllf
08/11/2019 11:17 a.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.