Share experiences

laura08's profile photo   01/30/2020 12:44 a.m.

Hello everyone!I have been diabetic for four years.As I know it is not an easy path, just over a month ago I decided to undertake a project to inform about my diabetes in a fun way and with practical situations.I wanted to share it with you and that you share with me.My YouTube channel is called Sugarparda.
Here you have one of you videos to take a look.

Link

laura08's profile photo
laura08
01/30/2020 12:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Oysters!What a super interesting!From now on you have a new follower.I had not seen before such a fun channel as well as didactic about diabetes.Keep it up!

naranks's profile photo
naranks
01/30/2020 8:53 a.m.

Piece of initiative!I love the content of your channel.The tips you give in the video seem super useful to me.I am the only one who has been cocacola normal per zero tail and at two hours do you realize the pickle ??

luisaspariegos's profile photo
luisaspariegos
01/30/2020 1:15 p.m.

I personally did not know that trick and it seems to me a pass to get out of doubt at specific times in which the waiter puts the cocacola to the "tuntun".Do you plan to make more videos of this style?

luisaspariegos's profile photo
luisaspariegos
01/30/2020 1:19 p.m.

Hello!!That has happened to everyone huh?And we stay 😱 and it is a good solution to doubt, since health is first.
Clear!With the support I am receiving, it makes me excited to continue informing my diabetes and that people tell me things about yours.
Thank you so much!

laura08's profile photo
laura08
01/30/2020 1:38 p.m.

Hello!!That has happened to everyone huh?And we stay 😱 and it is a good solution to doubt, since health is first.
Clear!With the support I am receiving, it makes me excited to continue informing my diabetes and that people tell me things about yours.
Thank you so much!

laura08's profile photo
laura08
01/30/2020 1:38 p.m.

A shame that the APP Foodmeter is not available in the Apple Store!

I have sometimes looked at the letter diabetes, but it has a very limited list of equivalences.

If you know any app that is good (but of the Apple Store) it is appreciated!

@Laura08, you have improved many in the last videos !, less serious than the first of the hiccup and hyper.By the way, I liked the bag (or backpack in my case) the idea of ​​having the medical data visible in the mobile so that they can be read without unlocking it in case of emergency

all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
01/30/2020 2:31 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I remember when I debuted with diabetes everything was super difficult to understand, I wish I had contrasted a channel like yours.Accounts super interesting things and in a very enjoyable and natural way.You already have one more follower.I follow you even in Insta !!!😉

JeCos's profile photo
JeCos
01/30/2020 3:13 p.m.

laura08 said:
hello to all!I have been diabetic for four years.As I know it is not an easy path, just over a month ago I decided to undertake a project to inform about my diabetes in a fun way and with practical situations.I wanted to share it with you and that you share with me.My YouTube channel is called Sugarparda.

Link

Can you believe that I have already seen all your videos and I even follow you in Insta ??!I love your content is super guay and you entertain me a lot, thank you !!!

Flappe's profile photo
Flappe
01/30/2020 4:32 p.m.

flappe said:
laura08 said:
hello everyone!I have been diabetic for four years.As I know it is not an easy path, just over a month ago I decided to undertake a project to inform about my diabetes in a fun way and with practical situations.I wanted to share it with you and that you share with me.My YouTube channel is called Sugarparda.

Link

Can you believe that I have already seen all your videos and I even follow you in Insta ??!I love your content is super guay and you entertain me a lot, thank you !!!

You don't know the illusion that makes me like my videos.Because the main reason why I did is to reach more people and understand this disease in a positive way.Thanks 😉 I will continue to upload more content.

laura08's profile photo
laura08
01/30/2020 10:26 p.m.

jldiazdel said:
a shame that the APP foodmeter is not available in the Apple Store!

I have sometimes looked at the letter diabetes, but it has a very limited list of equivalences.

If you know any app that is good (but of the Apple Store) it is appreciated!

@Laura08, you have improved many in the last videos !, less serious than the first of the hiccup and hyper.By the way, I liked the bag (or backpack in my case) the idea of ​​having the medical data visible in the mobile so that they can be read without unlocking it in case of emergency

all the best

There is an app called Yuca that is fine.👍🏼 But the other is better.I hope they put it back to iOS

laura08's profile photo
laura08
01/30/2020 11:54 p.m.

Thank you

That app comes something weird about a club that refers to Paypal and codes.I have deleted it.I will download the Foodmeter in an Android mobile that I have

all the best

jldiazdel
01/31/2020 10:11 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

What a shame about the app, the truth is that it was very good.😢.Sugarparda!Upload video!

naranks's profile photo
naranks
02/09/2020 11:11 p.m.

I already uploaded one last week 😉
Link

laura08's profile photo
laura08
02/10/2020 11:57 a.m.

@laura08

As always very fun!

By the way, I had read that the World Diabetes Day is celebrated a November 14 but to honor Banting Q was born that day (but in 1891).But insulin managed to isolate it together with other researchers in the summer of 1921 and then practice in dogs they put it to a boy in January 1922, and saved him.

All the best

jldiazdel
02/10/2020 3:18 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@laura08

As always very fun!

By the way, I had read that the World Diabetes Day is celebrated a November 14 but to honor Banting Q was born that day (but in 1891).But insulin managed to isolate it together with other researchers in the summer of 1921 and then practice in dogs they put it to a boy in January 1922, and saved him.

GREETING

Yes, I read that.History is very interesting when they started doing the tests.Very curious !!😊 The truth is that when you are looking for information, it always surprises you.😉😘

laura08's profile photo
laura08
02/10/2020 4 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.