{'en': 'I introduce myself ...', 'es': 'Me presento...'} Image

I introduce myself ...

Alvaro Fuentes's profile photo   02/02/2020 2:13 p.m.

Hello

I am diabetic since February 1991. I live in a town next to Barcelona.More or less in 2002 I entered a chat of people with diabetes of the IRC-HISPANO, I remember some name like ZSE ZSE, Haizea, Itagrillo, etc ... and a boy who had a forum called Diabetes Juvenil, I do not know if it will beThis same forum ... hehehe.

I use Tresiba and Novorapid at large doses.I love to see people with glycades of 6, which I have never seen.4 days ago I have been with Miao 2 and I hope to lower it a little.

I got a sensor unhook and I don't know where I have to call to claim or if there is any email (better an email, I send photos and explain longer and lighter) ...

I go to the gym to do many years ago, something that my endocrine told me not to do it, since according to him "the weights are bad."Now I go little because I have the injured shoulder but I will return ... hehehe.

A salutation to Tothom.

Alvaro Fuentes's profile photo
Alvaro Fuentes
02/02/2020 2:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

alvaro fuentes said:
hello

I am diabetic since February 1991. I live in a town next to Barcelona.More or less in 2002 I entered a chat of people with diabetes of the IRC-HISPANO, I remember some name like ZSE ZSE, Haizea, Itagrillo, etc ... and a boy who had a forum called Diabetes Juvenil, I do not know if it will beThis same forum ... hehehe.

I use Tresiba and Novorapid at large doses.I love to see people with glycades of 6, which I have never seen.4 days ago I have been with Miao 2 and I hope to lower it a little.

I got a sensor unhook and I don't know where I have to call to claim or if there is any email (better an email, I send photos and explain longer and lighter) ...

I go to the gym to do many years ago, something that my endocrine told me not to do it, since according to him "the weights are bad."Now I go little because I have the injured shoulder but I will return ... hehehe.

A salutation to Tothom.

Welcome to the forum !!I hope that in your stay you have a great time, and I'm glad to see new people!And here you have another Catalan!

Flappe's profile photo
Flappe
02/02/2020 3:07 p.m.

@"Alvaro Fuentes", here another Catalan, although I adopted.On the freestyle, I do not know if there will be replacement, because if it was for "a hitch" .. given the constant failure of sensors I know that the companions make their complaints to Abott, but I do not remember whether by phone or email.Stop for freestyle theme.Greetings

solaria's profile photo
solaria
02/03/2020 3:03 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@"Alvaro Fuentes" calls customer service:

And if you say you took him in the arm and has taken off, that from the first moment he did not seem to hit well.

If you tell the truth, they do not replace it and also as there is no stock, they will not give you more time.

Remember that they ask you for serial and lot number.It is important or throwing anything until after 14 days of activation by themselves.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/03/2020 7:59 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Alvaro Fuentes"

If you start using the sensor regularly + control the rations and the type of food + sport, I am sure that you will patiently lower a hb of 6. You have not to become obsessed with the HB.It is more important to be in the range that you have defended as normal in the sensor (I have 90-180) as long as possible.And avoid great hypos and hyper.

I don't know very well because your endocrine has told you that weights are not good!The musclection is very good for us, because the muscle then eats carbohydrates.The only thing is to do some cardio.

By the way, you will have to learn to use the head sensor (remember that it can have up to a delay of about 30 m in collecting insulin or carbohydrates) and you will have to control your possible errors.There is a macro open theme in the that you should review calmly.Maybe you've already done it.I put the link

all the best

Link

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/03/2020 4:58 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@"Alvaro Fuentes", tell Abott that it was your first sensor and did not know about the problems with the adhesives, that reviewing blogs you have realized that everyone uses extra stickers to solve the problem.I think you do not mention that you carry Miao.Remember that they will look for any excuse not to replace it.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
02/03/2020 5:11 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

The first one that took off was when I left the pool, I told them that in the shower it fell ... I don't know how.They replaced me without problems, a long time ago, but ... that is usual

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/03/2020 10:20 p.m.

I think the main thing is to eat little hydrate.I have been a person to eat quite a lot and now with the free I am seeing what the blood glucose really uploads.If we do sports on top and we also get it with sport ja would be the po ... hehehe.

Alvaro Fuentes's profile photo
Alvaro Fuentes
02/06/2020 3:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.