{'en': 'Sensor 3 Medtronic bomb -bomb 640g', 'es': 'SENSOR 3 MEdtronic unido a bomba 640g'} Image

Sensor 3 Medtronic bomb -bomb 640g

aranzazuleg's profile photo   02/04/2020 11 a.m.

Hello everyone.

I would like to know is if the sensor 3 Medtronic attached to a 640g bomb is really good, if you avoid low as it promises.

They have also told me that there is a pirate option to send the sensor information to the mobile ...

What needs to be put?

Does it work with all mobiles?

Finally, I wanted to know if it is more accurate than the previous Medtronic sensors.

BSS

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
02/04/2020 11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Anzazuleg, the predictive stop works very well and avoids hypoglycemia.The biggest problem is that the infusion is not restarted in time and I have to watch so as not to end up in hyper.
And I don't know if it is more accurate than the previous Medtronic, but it is more accurate than the Dexcom G4.
If there is that pirate option to share it!Because the idea that the pump fails and I stay without infusion, but also run out of MCG data, this gives me vertigo.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
02/04/2020 5:25 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

.Guide to connect the 640/670 with Enta/Guardian 3 to XDrip+

Medtronic bombs currently only communicate with the sensor and the glucometer.We need to connect the glucometer with a mobile to receive the data.Well, this is the procedure,

1. The first of all, is to get an OTG cable (sale on Amazon, Aliexpress etc,) to connect the glucometer with a mobile, which must be Android and have OTG support (not all mobiles have it).The person who carries the pump and the sensor must always carry the mobile + Gluco on top.

2. Download on the mobile this app: Link is called 600Seriesuploader, what it does is allow the mobile to receive the sensor data through the glucometer-

3. Configure this app recording the glucometer, which will appear in the menu option: Registered Devices.

4. Mount the Nightscout website: Link ;t=452s

And with that you can see the glycemia ne the mobile and also follow them in the distance.

Guardian 3 has the same reliability as Dexcom G6, an early 8.7%

Selenah Luna's profile photo
Selenah Luna
02/14/2020 8:09 p.m.

@"Selenah Luna", thank you!

solaria's profile photo
solaria
02/15/2020 4:18 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Thank you very much, I understand that the pump sends information to the meter and this by the cable to the mobile and then goes to the cloud and now.The other devices.I thought that the information was sent by the pump to the mobile directly ... Anyway they have told me that it is not necessary that it avoids many hypos and that with the 720 pump we will avoid the hyper, a real advance.
It seems that the batteries have been put and in the end they will get a more or less normal life 😊

aranzazuleg
02/19/2020 4:19 p.m.

Thank you very much, I understand that the pump sends information to the meter and this by the cable to the mobile and then goes to the cloud and now.The other devices.I thought that the information was sent by the pump to the mobile directly ... Anyway they have told me that it is not necessary that it avoids many hypos and that with the 720 pump we will avoid the hyper, a real advance.
It seems that the batteries have been put and in the end they will get a more or less normal life 😊

aranzazuleg
02/19/2020 4:19 p.m.

Hello everyone!I am Mariela from Uruguay/Montevideo.I follow them since I was in Spain, I have learned a lot with your comments.In our country we are "backward" in technology, there are 715 /754 bombs with MCG and (the one I have) and the 640 what is very recently bringing and what is not yet marketed.To date are not covered x health systems.Law was only approved to give it to children between 4 and 15 years but is not yet implementing.How do you see: Very late !!I did not know this option to connect it to cell phone but Selena informs us that you must connect to the glucometer.The 754 does not have glucometer to connect, are there chances of associating it to the phone?It would be very practical since you should not be looking at the bomb with each alert!Just a year ago that I am using it (I use pump but without mcg).It is very expensive x here but, after having many hypoglycemia episodes of which they had to take me with glucagon and almost coma: it is a great change!Thank you very much for your comments.He greets them from Latin America, Mariela - I am 60 and I debuted at 39. 🇺🇾

muriarte's profile photo
muriarte
02/22/2020 8:25 p.m.

You have to. Use a USB warelink (it's like a pendrive and works like Bayer's glucometer, but does not measure glycemia -it does not have port of strips -).

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
02/22/2020 9:11 p.m.

Exact @Mamarvazq!With that under the data to see graphs.But it is his only function.Any idea if there is a way to pass from the sensor to the phone?Thank you!Greetings

muriarte's profile photo
muriarte
02/23/2020 3:14 p.m.

I do not know any way of passing data from the Medtronic sensor to the phone without going through an insulin pump or explicit receiver of Medtronic.
What has explained @"Selenah Luna" is using an insulin pump;It is not directly.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
02/23/2020 9:02 p.m.

Thanks @Mamarvazq.What I would need would be to connect it 754 with MINILINK REAL-TIME (MMT 7725NA) to the phone.Thank you all, greetings

muriarte's profile photo
muriarte
02/24/2020 5:01 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.