Hello everyone.

oceano4's profile photo   08/30/2019 9:50 a.m.

Hello good morning.I introduce myself.My name is Jesus (Oceano4), I am 53 years old I live in the north, although I am Madrid.
I have been with diabetes pills for years and 2 days ago I started clicking Toujeo 16 IU before dinner and Trulicity 1.5 once a week (I'm going to put the first at one time).
Also say that I have central diabetes, by a tumor in the pituitary, removed almost 7 years ago, which I have another fight.
In, end, greeting everyone and I hope to learn from this forum and help as much as possible.
Salu2
Oceano4
Jesus.

oceano4's profile photo
oceano4
08/30/2019 9:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome 🙂

sil's profile photo
sil
08/30/2019 3:18 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

Welcome 🙂

sil's profile photo
sil
08/30/2019 3:18 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

@oceano4, welcome.Indifference is the product of ignorance, so right now I'm going to read about tasteless diabetes.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
08/31/2019 4:47 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@oceano4

Hello Jesus, welcome

I had never heard about that type of diabetes!If you can tell us something about it would be very interesting.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
09/10/2019 8:54 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@oceano4

Hello Jesus, welcome

I had never heard about that type of diabetes!If you can tell us something about it would be very interesting.

GREETING

-Hola, sorry for me the delay in answering.
-Ane called central diabetes, today I don't know what has to do with diabetes mellitus 1 or 2, in fact, it has nothing to do.
-It is one of the diseases considered "rare" because it affects less than I do not remember how many people of every 1000. It is an affectation of the pituitary or pituitary gland, which is the gland that generates 5 vital hormones and intervenesin the direct or indirect production of all the other hormones that regulate all the functions of our body.
-The affectation of this gland located in the center of our brain, among the 2 hemispheres of the same and focused with the cerebellum, will almost always be by malignant tumors or cells.In my case it was a benign tumor of about 25 millimeters in a gland the size of a tiny pea.With the need to remove that tumor (I was leaving myself blind and to continue there I would have killed me) the pituitary is reduced almost to nothing with which its production of hormones necessary for life is almost completely reduced.
-As it is obvious, not in all cases affects the same type of hormones.In my case, it has condemned me to take the life of demopressin, which is the one that regulates the production of vasopressin, a hormone that regulates and controls the need to drink and urine.It has also affected me on the subject of libido and sexual impulse, which added to the erection problems caused by "normal diabetes" I find myother.
-Ba basically this is what is about central insipid diabetes, which as I commented some lines, has nothing to do with diabetes mellitus i or II, but it does complicately complicated both, both things,
-I hope you have taken out of doubt with the explanation and, of course, it is a pleasure to share it with you, since we come here to learn.

-All the best.

Oceano4.

Jesus.

oceano4's profile photo
oceano4
09/18/2019 11:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, a lot of mood @oceano4, you have a fight ahead.
I suppose that over time it stabilizes and you can control it

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/20/2019 7:50 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.