Discount Code for Miaomiao

DavidAG2000's profile photo   09/01/2019 11:53 a.m.

Hello,

For all those interested in buying the new Miaomiao 2, as well as the other products of the company, I leave you a discount code with value of 10 dollars.

You will find the code in the following link:
Link

To buy on its official page: Link

I hope it is useful 🙃

All the best,
David.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
09/01/2019 11:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

At the moment I continue with Miaomiao 1, Miaomiao 2 is much lighter, narrow and easy to place in the free but for now it seems that it does not work with XDrip + that is the application that I usually use and where I have all the recorded records.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/01/2019 10:20 p.m.

sigsauer said:
I still continue with myomiao 1, myomiao 2 is much lighter, narrow and easy to place in the free but for now it seems that it does not work with xDrip + that is theApplication that I usually use and where I have all the records saved .-

The myomiao 2 does work with XDrip+ and with all the apps with which Miaomiao 1 works (but, what would be the renewal?).

Here are the official source: Link

DavidAG2000
09/02/2019 9:59 p.m.

@Davidag2000 When I wrote this still did not work, on yesterday afternoon they took the beta version of Xdrip and they are still tesing it, someone has tried and published on Facebook that has been working 24 hours and for now but for now it is still a"beta" version ...
The renewal of myomiao is to have its own benefit, they have tested with its own tomato application that has a free version and payment version and now they will launch their own smartwatch, that is the sense of renewal neither more nor less, to those ofMiaomiao XDrip, Glimp and Spike brings them to Pairo, you catch it .. ??
If you are not already, enter the Miaomiao Facebook group that you will find out about many things.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/02/2019 10:20 p.m.

As you say well, in their Facebook group they published the FAQ on August 30, so it was published when you wrote your comment.And nowhere says nothing of beta, but is already compatible, as with Miaomiao 1.

And on the other hand, where have you taken off that they will get their own smartwatch?

sigsauer said:
@davidag2000 when I wrote this still did not work, on yesterday afternoon they took the beta version of Xdrip and they are still testing it, someone has tried it and have published on Facebook thatIt has been for 24 hours and for now but for now it is still a "beta" version ...
The renewal of myomiao is to have its own benefit, they have tested with its own tomato application that has a free version and payment version and now they will launch their own smartwatch, that is the sense of renewal neither more nor less, to those ofMiaomiao XDrip, Glimp and Spike brings them to Pairo, you catch it .. ??
If you are not already, enter Miaomiao's Facebook group that you will find out many things.

DavidAG2000
09/03/2019 7:45 a.m.

@Davidag2000 You already corrected me in another thread about the measurement of glucose by sweat and in the end you had to apologize so you denote that you write a little without reading correctly or without finding out much of what you are reading, I advise you to return toGo through the Facebook group and read it well from top to bottom or ask the developers of Miaomiao because it was they who announced their own smartwach before correcting me again.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/03/2019 9:23 a.m.

sigsauer said:
@davidag2000 already corrected me in another thread about the measurement of glucose by sweat and in the end you had to apologize so I denote that you write a little without reading or without or withoutKnowing you a lot about what you are reading, I advise you to go back to the Facebook group and read it well from top to bottom or ask the developers of Miaomiao because it was they who announced their own smartwach before correcting me again.-

Don't think you're always going to be right.The publication was on August 30 ...

DavidAG2000
09/03/2019 9:28 a.m.

davidag2000 said:
sigsauer said:
@davidag2000 already corrected me in another thread on the glucose measurement of sweat and in the end you had to apologizeSo I denote that you write a little without reading correctly or without finding out much of what you are reading, I advise you to go back to the Facebook group and read it well from top to bottom or ask the developers of Miaomiao because they wereThey who announced their own smartwach before correcting me again.-

Don't think you're always going to be right.The publication was on August 30 ...

No comments, I am not surprised that competent people leave or have left this forum,

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/03/2019 9:36 a.m.

sigsauer said:
davidag2000 said:
sigsauer said:
sigsauer said:
@davidag2000 already corrected me in another thread on the measurementGlucose for sweat and in the end you had to apologize so you denote that you write a little without reading correctly or without finding out much of what you are reading, I advise you to go back to the Facebook group and read it wellfrom top to bottom or ask the developers of Miaomiao because it was they who announced their own smartwach before correcting me again.-

No comments, I am not surprising that competent people leave or have left this forum,

Well, I tell you the same, if you do not accept that they published it on August 30, and not later as you say, it is your problem, not mine.That confuses me once, does not mean that I will be wrong.In addition, if you want to send the information of that "smartwatch" that you say that they will take, because forward, nobody prevents it, in addition, I repeat, I have not told you that it is not true, but that I think that neither I nor anyone knowof that smartwatch that according to you is going to get Miaomiao.

DavidAG2000
09/03/2019 3:47 p.m.

Link

@Davidag2000 obviously you see that you do not know or have bothered to look for it, you do not need to apologize, keep correcting me.-
All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/03/2019 6:42 p.m.

High on Facebook and click the Link Anda;If you are not in Facebook's Myomiao group you will not be able to see.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/03/2019 6:48 p.m.

It is curious that on my Facebook it is still active.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/03/2019 6:56 p.m.

Let's see, this link will not be able to open it from the Facebook app of a mobile phone, on a computer if you are a member of the group (closed) of Miaomiao de Facebook, click the link and take you to the publication.-

So far I have arrived

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/03/2019 7:09 p.m.

@Davidag2000 I beg you a little relaxed and all the icons of smiles avoid them because they sound like irony.
Here we are here to help us
At the same time I ask you to modify all the posts that you say that there is no publication that @Sigsauer has put because the only thing you are doing is confusing people because if it exists.If you don't do we must moderate the comments.
In this forum we try that there is calm and I think that in this post you are not on the right track.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/03/2019 10:50 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
@davidag2000 you beg you relax a little and all the icons of smiles avoid them because they sound like irony.
Here we are here to help us
At the same time I ask you to modify all the posts that you say that there is no publication that @Sigsauer has put because the only thing you are doing is confusing people because if it exists.If you don't do we must moderate the comments.
In this forum we try that there is calm and I think that in this post you are not on the right track.

Hello, I am relaxed.

As you will see, I have created this post so that some people can save money.

The controversy has been caused following the comment where it is said that Miaomiao 2 is not compatible with applications such as XDrip+, when it is totally, in addition to other confusion with the FAQ that, evidently, was published before the launch of the product.

On the last Facebook post, it may only be to me who has not charged, I do not deny it, but the other corrections have been correct.

DavidAG2000
09/03/2019 11:20 p.m.

@Davidag2000 more than relaxed, I would ask you to try to prevent other people from feeling offended by the comments, I have read the complete topic, and I find the initiative to share the discount code, but I do not like the discussion of thePage, I think @Sigsauer has explained your experience with the system and the XDrip well, and I think it would have been very good for your part for the page.

Remember that we are all here to help us!

Check out the forum standards, which gives some recommendations about this I say.;)

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
09/04/2019 5:58 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Do not seek, if in fact, I like the only one for the discount code that @davidag2000 has given it what happens is that sometimes the tone of the forum's comments seems rather that of the WhatsApp chat that we have withThe colleagues.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/04/2019 8:52 a.m.

sigsauer said:
do not seeFrom the forum it seems rather the WhatsApp chat that we have with colleagues .-

I don't think the tone you have been using and doing the counterless of being.In addition to being this person also benefited since it is buying with its individual discount code.

Humility I think is the science of knowledge and on top that the forum for sale of the product is being used and with a "non -generic" discount code but individual, since it should have acted otherwise leaving irony and making the counter constantlywithout reason of being.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/04/2019 9:26 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Sorry if any of my comments has offended someone, but at all times my intention has been to clarify all the confusion that has been created, without wanting to cause any damage.

On the other hand, it seems horrible to me what @jconegar commented taking into account that I do not have a generic code to share, knowing that the only code I have so that people benefit from the discount is the one I have shared.

I hope this message will reflect a little and understand that we are all human and make mistakes.

All the best.

DavidAG2000
09/04/2019 10:05 a.m.

davidag2000 said:
I feel if any of my comments has offended someone, but at all times my intention has been to clarify all the confusion that has been created, without wanting to cause any damage.

On the other hand, it seems horrible to me what @jconegar commented taking into account that I do not have a generic code to share, knowing that the only code I have so that people benefit from the discount is the one I have shared.

I hope this message will reflect a little and understand that we are all human and make mistakes.

Greetings.

Well, if I have bothered it, I am very sorry and I tell you from the deepest of my heart, it was not my intention to offend you but I think I have made it very clear that your way of entering has not been correct and more obtaining your benefit because thepeople use that code.If you want you can modify that code by another ambassador and so everything would be clearer.

And I repeat that I am very sorry but you have to be more humble and not enter attacking how you have done a partner.And I repeat if you also take advantage of you could be more humble.Instead of answering how to answer and try to fix things not to worsen them and more when you have warned you.And please let's close this matter now.

It seems horrible to me as without being right and using ironic tones you have referred to a partner, that is horrible, that all being to help us as you have entered.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/04/2019 10:09 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.