{'en': 'Free Freestyle - How to activate sensors?', 'es': 'Freestyle libre - ¿Como activar los sensores?'} Image

Free Freestyle - How to activate sensors?

Paco Corzo's profile photo   02/11/2020 4:28 p.m.

Good afternoon,

This morning the free Freestyle reader and two sensors for the month gave me.

It is my first time, install the application on the mobile too.When I put the sensor, I scan it with the application of the mobile accepting it, it appeared an active sensor in 1 hour.

But when I have gone to scan it with the Freestyle section he tells me that he is already active in another detector and does not let me do it with him.Now it appears that finds no sensor.

I didn't know that you could only scan from a single device.

Can I do something?

Thank you!

Paco Corzo's profile photo
Paco Corzo
02/11/2020 4:28 p.m.

Lada octubre 2010 toujeo 36- humalog 3-6-2

A1c. dic-19-> 6,6,.junio-20 -> 6,5. marzo-21 -> 5,8 - abril-22 -> 6,2

@"Paco Corzo"
I think you remember that you have to choose it first with your reader and (before an hour) with the mobile.If you escape it with the mobile, I will not let you scan with your reader.I remember that

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/11/2020 5:07 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Thank you.I will have to use only the
Mobile this time

Paco Corzo
02/11/2020 5:20 p.m.

Good afternoon, I am new in this forum and I have a small doubt, yesterday they "installed" the free freestyle and I can not get the time of the mobile is correct;I am from Gran Canaria and since the freestyle has to have the automatic time activated directly to me that of Peninsula, supposedly the one offered by the mobile network ....., I have talked to my operator and tells me that that does not depend on them... (something I doubt), someone from the Canary Islands who has happened to him this situation or someone who can help me?, more than anything because with this schedule I play every day I get late to work hahaha.Thank you very much and greetings

jamfrs's profile photo
jamfrs
02/11/2020 6:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Remove the mobile automatic clock;That is possible

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/12/2020 6:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

How many measurements can you get the same sensor?
Even if you don't take data, the graph continues to record until you scan again?

In my case I am from Asisa, if the sensor fails ahead of time or they fall, they give me another at that time or do I have to say it in Abbot?
What margin has the measurements with respect to an analytical

Paco Corzo
02/12/2020 6:53 p.m.

@"Paco Corzo"

The Abott sensor accumulates up to 8 hours.That is, that you can scan it with that interval and will pass the last 8 hours to the mobile and you will not lose any measure.I think I remember that the records of measurements every 15 minutes, although you can scan when you want.

The error margin depends a lot on the sensor.It is very normal to have errors of +/- 20 mg.The best thing is that the first days you do blood checks (remember that these tb are approximate) at times that you consider useful.For example, when you get up, 2 hours after eating, before bedtime, etc.And so you will see how the sensor is reliable.

Remember that it has a delay of 20 to 30 m in the measurements.That is, if you drink carbohydrates the sensor may take that time to start picking it up.Therefore, check when stable.Not in moments of up or down.And if you have to put a correction, let it be why you have checked it in blood before.

If you fail, I think you have to tell Abbott.

There is an open theme in the Freestyle Free Forum: everything you need to know, which I think you should review and use.

All the best

jldiazdel
02/13/2020 2:44 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Thanks for the explanation.

Paco Corzo
02/13/2020 10:57 p.m.

Well.This morning on an emry I measured both in the
Free free as in two machines of reactive strips.Result
Free free 120
Free free machine for strips 113
ABBOT 113 machine

Paco Corzo
02/14/2020 11:35 a.m.

Perfect
That sensor seems to be very good.
But if something does not fit you again some other check

jldiazdel
02/14/2020 11:37 a.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Thanks Jldiazdel.I will look at the open theme to learn

Paco Corzo
02/14/2020 11:40 a.m.

paco corzo said:
good.This morning on an emry I measured both in the
Free free as in two machines of reactive strips.Result
Free free 120
Free free machine for strips 113
ABBOT 113 MACHIN

@"Paco Corzo" I always say that we do not go crazy with accuracy because it depends on many things, if we have a very stable day, the result practically will nail it, in a lotThat it carries free, it is almost impossible for 2 results or similar, in very high or very low glycems there will also be a lot of difference.-
The important thing about these systems are trends to anticipate the play.Sometimes it gives me a difference of 30mg/ dl between sensor and capillary but I did not correct anything because many times in 2 measurements with the consecutive capillary glucometer also gives me 30mg/ dl of difference What is the good of the two .... ???????

What I mean is that the only reliable result would be blood analysis, the rest, capillary glucometers and interstitial sensors are an approach calculated by an algorithm.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/14/2020 3:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello @"Paco Corzo", I am also assured asisa, and I did not know that they were already facilitating the freestyle sensors.You please tell me, even if it is private, in which delegation are you insured?The company only supplies the strips, I buy the sensors from my pocket.

All the best.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
02/16/2020 12:18 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.