{'en': 'The deception of the “Synal Lactose” products !!!', 'es': '¡¡¡El engaño de los productos “sín lactosa”!!!'} Image

The deception of the “Synal Lactose” products !!!

Ismael Forcada Bagant's profile photo   09/01/2019 3:42 p.m.

Human beings were very guided by attractive and novel theories;Thus, lactose -free products are fashionable now
Making us believe that they are healthier, but, the reality is another different from the one they sell us.

Of course, companies that claim that a product has 0% lactose comply with the regulations, but that is not totally true.

It is true that lactose -free products lack it, but its composition in carbohydrates is the same as lactose products: what is this?

To answer this question, it would be necessary to ask yourself, it is the composition of the lactose:

So, the first question would be: Is Lactose a simple sugar?The answer is "no."

Simple sugars that circulate through the blood of human beings are glucose, fructose and galactose.Absolutely everything I know
Transform into any of the three: There is no more !!

The second question would be: Is it the composition of lactose?

Lactose is the junction of glucose with galactose.

Glucose is the substance in which all fats, proteins and other carbohydrates used to be transformed to
produce energy.

Of the 2 simple sugars that make up lactose, how much or which are the ones that harm?

Glucose cannot be because it is our main source of energy: then, only one remains, the galactose.

Why is it not advisable to consume galactose or fructose when it is an important part in our diet?

Galactose such as fructose are very active simple sugars- with great reaction capacity with proteins-

Both fructose and galactose react with proteins 10 times further than glucose: this is called "glycation" and it is
Responsible for aging, diabetes, hypertension, kidney diseases, heart attacks etc ...

The consumption of both should be as low as possible.Do lactose -free products tell the truth, they are 0% lactose?The answer is: yes and no.

Yes, it is true that it is 0% lactose: that is, there is no lactose.

It is not true that they have eliminated lactose: only, they have broken it.

Why don't you remove lactose?In my opinion, it is due to ignorance.

What do we have to look at when we are looking for a product with 0% lactose?

Lactose -free products or 0% lactose should have 0% carbohydrates.

Finally, to avoid the effects of lactose and its components it is not used to consume a lactose -free product or 0% lactose.

We would have to look for a dairy product with 0% carbohydrates: in that way, we assure ourselves that it has no carbohydrate;Then, it would lack lactose, glucose and galactose as well.

Ismael Forcada Bagant.

Ismael Forcada Bagant's profile photo
Ismael Forcada Bagant
09/01/2019 3:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is good when you have lactose intolerance.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/01/2019 4:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@ismma, the fault always has others.Yes, misleading or fraudulent advertising exists, but if people want to inform themselves, that they read information emanating from doctors in specialized publications.But of course, it is lazy.Regarding lactose -free products, which does not have carbohydrates?I have never heard this.Moreover, it is known that lactose -free milk (or rather with added lactase) to diabetics we make glycemic spikes faster than normal milk ..
Dad milk was invented for people that its small intestine stopped producing lactase enzyme.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
09/01/2019 5:45 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Estimated Solar: Have you ever heard dairy products without carbohydrates?Gouda cheese, Masdam cheese, Camembert, blue cheese of leaf (Mercadona);Camenbert cheese (Lidl).

Ismael Forcada Bagant
09/01/2019 7:39 p.m.

Estimated Regina: Have you read the text that I have published?Do not agree with you when you say: "It is going well when you have lactose intolerance."

Ismael Forcada Bagant
09/01/2019 7:44 p.m.

isma said:
Solaria estimated: have you never heard dairy products without carbohydrates?Gouda cheese, Masdam cheese, Camembert, blue cheese of leaf (Mercadona);Camenbert cheese (Lidl).

This is because in cheeses the fat of the milk is used, not because they take off lactose.That can still have some and intolerant people could not eat them either.The only product of milk that someone can eat with lactose intolerance is clarified butter or glee that is only the fat part of milk, those if everything else is eliminated.The rest has to be the lactose -free version in which they add lactase.Not even the butter, which in principle also has no HC could consume it because it has lactose remains although then in nutritional values ​​it puts us 0 HC because it is not significant.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
09/01/2019 8:26 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Estimated YESSICA: To ferment cheeses without hydrates, lactobacilli has been used that degrade galactose and glucose: therefore, they do not have carbohydrates.Clarified butter has carbohydrates.In UK there is a butter that does not have carbohydrates, it is called "countrylife."I don't know where you get your conclusions !!One thing is science and another "beliefs": you have to be very careful not to confuse both.Have you read and understand the entire article?

Ismael Forcada Bagant
09/01/2019 8:48 p.m.

@ Isma, I have read it and understood perfectly.What I do not understand is so much insistence on this issue, that we have already repeated several times.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/02/2019 3:20 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

isma said:
estimated andssica: To ferment cheeses without hydrates, lactobacilli has been used that degrade galactose and glucose: therefore, they do not have carbohydrates.Clarified butter has carbohydrates.In UK there is a butter that does not have carbohydrates, it is called "countrylife."I don't know where you get your conclusions !!One thing is science and another "beliefs": you have to be very careful not to confuse both.Have you read and understand the entire article?

I have read it, I think you are a little lost it is you.You just have to look for a glee or clarified butter label (it is not the same as normal butter), and you will see that the HC are 0. They both remove the solids of the milk (lactose + protein) and leave only fatBut the Glee also "roast" solids before removing it and that gives it a different taste.The normal butter is with more HC than others, some is almost 0 but it is very rare that it is 0. I have seen with 0.5 per 100 that for the amounts that are eaten from butter for practical purposes is 0, but something has left.That is why precisely lactose intolerant people cannot consume it in their normal version.There are very intolerant people who cannot consume the clarified and the Glee.

As for cheese I tell you the same, look at the labels and you will see that most do HC, some more than others but all often carry something.The one who is fermented has nothing to do, that goes down the HC but does not eliminate them completely.Yogurt also fermente and still has HC.I do them at home and make them long fermentation (24 hours) and have less HC than normal but still have something.People with intolerance have to be careful with all dairy products regardless of the HCs they carry because everyone can feel bad.

I am not putting anything based on my beliefs, I put what the labels of the products say.

Yessica_A
09/02/2019 6:13 p.m.

Estimated Yesssica:
Cheese without Lidl Hydates: Camembert others have something of ecarbono.
Cheese without carbohydrates from Mercadona: Cheddar cheese, Masdam, Gouda, Camenbert.
Those cheeses have 0% carbohydrates, therefore, 0% lactose.
With regard to butter, in Spain, I have not found any;I don't know the "ghe".
There are lactobacilli that ferment lactose only, glucose alone or glucose and galactose.ayaw0x033rf4.jpg "style =" max-width: 300px;

Ismael Forcada Bagant
09/02/2019 9:37 p.m.

@ismma those cheeses in particular did not know them but if it is 0 HC in theory if they would be lactose free.But I already tell you that depending on the degree of intolerance of each one there are people who cannot consume them because they can have traces.In the labeling they can let you put 0 if it does not reach a certain amount but it does not have to be 0 really.Only if it lactose could consume it without risk, although the lactose without really means that it does not have lactose.
The issue of fermentations must be careful, that a bacterium is eaten a certain sugar does not mean that the resulting product has 0 of that sugar.
It is interesting information what you have put.What does not seem good to me is the title you have put because it is not a hoax, the "lactose -free" denomination does not mean lactose -free, it means that it is suitable for lactose intolerant people.

Yessica_A
09/03/2019 8:28 a.m.

Ah !!It is possible that the products have traces of hydrates putting 0% in their composition: yes you say, the labels lie.So, there is a very fat problem because mathematics is exact;where they write 0% it has to be 0%.
Let's see dear !!: Yes lactobacil feeds on glucose and galactose they can have 0% carbohydrates because hydrates have eaten.
A food that is 0% lactose is that it has nothing lactose: please, do not say bullshit ("it is suitable for lactose intolerant")

Ismael Forcada Bagant
09/03/2019 4:41 p.m.

There is temporary and permanent lactose intolerance.And there are degrees.In my case I cannot consume "lactoseless dairy";In order not to havoc I must take the lactase pills.
Lactose -free products are recommended to lactose intolerant not as part of a diabetic diet.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
09/03/2019 4:43 p.m.

@ismma Of course it is possible, if you look at the legislation on labeling you let you put or if the amount is less than 0.5g per 100. They have the option of putting 0 or 0.5gr applying the rounding rules allowed by law.The industry will always lead to the current legislation for what favors it most.That is not a hoax, they are fulfilling the law.The problem is that we as consumers do not know the law.And it is normal to leave them a certain margin because it is very difficult to calculate the exact amounts 100%.

Here are an explanatory PDF of the Madrid community on labeling: Link

On page 20 is the rounding.

And I tell you again that a bacterium feeds on a sugar does not mean that fermented products with such bacteria have 0 of that sugar, remains can be left.It cannot be assumed that it is or much less to say that it is safe for an intolerant.It will depend on the degree of intolerance.Any product derived from milk in principle is not suitable for lactose intolerant, then depending on the equal person some with minimal amounts or those who carry lactase tolerate them.

Yessica_A
09/04/2019 4:43 p.m.

My experience: one day in a hotel they had no skim lecach in sight and offered me from a jug.I took it.It turned out that it was lactose.Crassus error, stuck a rush of holding out because being lactose without lactose, what they do is transform that lactose that some people cannot digest in direct glucose+galactase, which is actually what does the digestive system of people who can take it.Being already segregated, it goes up much earlier, so the peak is almost insured.
Conclusion: If you do not want to have a peak, it is time to increase insulin.I assume that who does not have lactose intolerance will not take that kind of milk, because all he would be doing is to force his body not to be able to metabolize it in the future.For example, Asian people who do not have milk in their diet originally have that problem: their organism is not accustomed.With the passage of time they can "educate" their metabolism, but it takes a long time and has health contraindications in the short term ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/05/2019 1:57 p.m.

@mloureiro.I subscribe what you say about "lactose" milk.I also have hashimoto without medication yet.For pernicious anemia vitamin B12, the daily pills have worked perfectly.Thus I avoid injections.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
09/05/2019 4:58 p.m.

@mloureiro.I subscribe what you say about "lactose" milk.I also have hashimoto without medication yet.For pernicious anemia vitamin B12, the daily pills have worked perfectly.Thus I avoid injections.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
09/05/2019 5 p.m.

@mloureiro

solaria's profile photo
solaria
09/05/2019 5:29 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.