Phenomenon of dawn

Aruky's profile photo   09/03/2019 9:34 a.m.

Good morning everyone, I would like to make a query if you can help me with your experiences.It turns out that I am pregnant and use insulin pen.The guidelines of the slow and others are changing me to avoid the dreaded nightclub8 When I get up to breakfast I am in 190 .... I already thought it could be the phenomenon of Albbest levels ???I already anticipate that they do not want to put the bomb because they do not consider it necessary for me (what we are going to do, doctors send) see if you can give me some advice you can do to have better fasting.Thank you.

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
09/03/2019 9:34 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

Although the pattern is to lower the slow, have you tried to climb a unit?If you do not give you hiccup that extra unit may be so better.If not the other option is alarm at 3-4h in the morning, a control and correct if you are already going up with the fast.

sil's profile photo
sil
09/03/2019 9:50 a.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

It is that I always spend the free at 6 pk, it agrees that my husband goes to work and does not tell me the arrow that is going up (usually it is around 100) but when I get up at 8 it is already high ...

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
09/03/2019 9:52 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

aruky said:
is that I always spend the free at 6 pk it agrees that my husband goes to work and does not tell me the arrow that is going up (normally it is around 100) butWhen I get up at 8, it's already high ...

Normally the phenomenon of Alba occurs at dawn (3h in the morning) and after the rise by the release of glucose of the liver, she alone goes down again without insulin help.
Have you given you any guidelines for those increases between 6 and 8h?The carbohydrates already I doubt that they are after so many hours from dinner, unless you make a right with moats of very slow absorption.

sil's profile photo
sil
09/03/2019 10:19 a.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

Nooo at all, usually usually make dinners light such as salads, fruit, sanwich, some vegetable tiltThat my educator does not share that, pk says k I must take more rations ... than fixation!Slowly, I imagine it will be for hormones but once the trace with some cookie and so on to keep it, around 6 is usually correctly right but then at 8 it seems that it has shot alone.I don't understand what happens to me

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
09/03/2019 12:50 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

aruky said:
good morning to all, I would like to make a query you can help me with your experiences.It turns out that I am pregnant and use insulin pen.The guidelines of the slow and others are changing me to avoid the dreaded nightclub8 When I get up to breakfast I am in 190 .... I already thought it could be the phenomenon of Albbest levels ???I already anticipate that they do not want to put the bomb because they do not consider it necessary for me (what we are going to do, doctors send) see if you can give me some advice you can do to have better fasting.Thank you.

Greetings.I was desperate of life with the happy phenomenon of Alba.I didn't know what that was until I decided to investigate it online.Well there are 2 options to counteract it.Or take a combined zinc and aloe vera, or it is to speak with him endocrine to prescribe insulin NPH to inject at night.This insulin has a peak of effect at 4 hours, unlike the Lantus or the Tresiba that have a more uniform effect.

kaisser995's profile photo
kaisser995
03/27/2022 5:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.